Fatwa Arbuckle: Enema of the State

Sunday greetin’s, GN!

Looters, eh…are those members of Cat Lives Matter in Mac’s tread pic? 👿

Fatwa Arbuckle: Enema of the State

Ooops…forgot it’s also “Big Game Sunday” (don’t want Jerry to get sued by the NFL for copyright infringement).

Hope that sewage systems across the country are prepared for halftime. 👿

Sven

Good morning and happy Super Bowl Sunday! Not that I care since the Raiders ain’t playing, but I will be rooting for the Falcons cuz I hate the Patriots. You can’t argue with their success--arguably the greatest football franchise ever--but I can’t forget that Tuck Rule playoff game.

Sven

Hi, Fatwa--more rain on the way tonight!

Sven

Me and Mrs Sven were discussing the stupidity and over-the-topness of the Left lately and where they go from here. My prediction: we’ll see a public suicide, perhaps by fire, before the end of the year.

It’s a sad state of affairs here in America.

A blessed Sabbath, Gerbil Nation!

We’ll be enjoying the Big Game at home, rather than joining a party where most everyone is liberal to extreme Left. I do appreciate that the Falcons are honoring fallen warriors, I just hope its not an event sponsored by the U.S. Govt.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Enema of the State

Heya, Sven and Paddy!

As you might expect, I follow SoCal weather forecasts. We’re in the middle of doing general maintenance / repairs on a pretty big condo Association in Simi; reported leaks have already been sorted-out, so we can do the rest of the work around the rain.

I’m glad that, despite the La Niña conditions last fall, it’s turned out to be a fairly wet winter out there. Had two largish bids heat-up a bit last week, which is always encouraging.

I think we’ll lucky if the worst “Deranged Leftie Trick” this year is someone publicly offing themself. Sadly, I’m thinking more along the lines of mass shootings or bombings; very much hope I’m wrong about that. But I remember the ’60s.

Pretty sure we’ll have lots of rioting once the weather warms up.

Zombie has some good coverage of the Berkeley rioting:

I wonder why the UC Kampus Klowns and the Berkeley Town Klowns were clearly told to stand down. (AFAIC, LEOs who stand by and let innocents get assaulted -- no matter what orders they were given -- are scum. You know who else thought “I was only following orders” was an acceptable excuse?)

Sven

I’m thinking more along the lines of political assassinations. I mean if someone is worse than Hitler…

Sven

Mrs Sven just finished counseling a cancer patient. She’s a good one — much better than I deserve.

Sven

Once it became clear that Hillary! was the nominee, one of the fellers that works with Mrs Sven began putting together a plan to get out of California and move to Texas. Texas being a bulwark against what he considered was going to be a huuuuge catastrophe after she won. He breathed a sigh of relief when she lost, but now after seeing how CA is reacting, both in the streets and in the govt, he’s going ahead with his plan. He says California is done and wants out.

Anyhow, you guys are picking up a heck of a research scientist.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Enema of the State

One of my Twitter pals is a Dutch-descended South African who lives in Houston; describes himself as: “South African by birth, American by legal immigration, Texan by choice.”

Recently characterized his new neighbor as “a fully-Texanized Frenchman”, which amused me.