Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

TGIF, GN!

I like that Nikki Haley isn’t a whinging apologist for our country.

And I hope we do stop sending taxpayers’ money to carphole countries which are antithetical to our interests. “Bribing” them has been a colossal waste of money and I’d like to see that ended.

Because FY, TW. 👿

Sven
Sven

Good morning, Fatwa, and happy Friday, GN!

Happy Friday, Gerbil Nation!

Today is the first day of Winter Break (we can’t call it Christmas vacation because someone might feel left out and sue) and I know my students are ready for some time off. I teach a geometry support class on Thursdays at noon and of the 35 or so students who should be attending, only one showed up. He left a minute later.

Sven
Sven

Pretty easy to skip class when it’s online, eh?

I’m trying to remember, but I think when we were kids it was still called Christmas break.

Reply to  Sven

It was when I was in school. I don’t remember when it changed.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Hai, Sven and Paddy!

I see Mr. Wadministrator has redecorated again; very festive, indeed.

O, hai, Jerry!

We’ll be hitting the road at Oh-dark-thirty tomorrow to visit the children in Orlando; planning to be back Tuesday. (Glad we have some good neighbors who’ll be keeping an eye on things for us.)

We’ll both be taking our laptops, so we’ll probably randomly check-in.

Very happy that we can drive and not deal with Hartsfield-Sketchy Airport -- especially during a busy travel period. (I’m a bit surprised -- given how often the word “blackout” was used during the, erm, recent unpleasantness -- that AFAIK, nobody claimed it’s a racist term.)

Sven
Sven

That is quite festive -- thanks!

Sven
Sven

Safe travels, Fatwa and Brenda. You’re very brave traveling with the world about to end due to the tax bill passing and the death of net neutrality. I hope you loaded up on water, food, and ammunition.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson