Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

=====================

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Kilt it in one!!1!

Go me!

kilt sax.jpg
1 year ago

It probably needs a ventilator if you can find one that works.

1 year ago

Good morning, Fatwa, and happy whatever day of the week it is, GN!

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Hi, Sven!

It probably needs a ventilator if you can find one that works.

TRUMP’S ORANGE CHEETOH DOTARD HITLER’S PROFITEERING OFF THE VENTILATOR SHORTAGE!!1!

1 year ago

Only letting Deplorables use them.

1 year ago

That wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

1 year ago

Happy Quarantine Tuesday, Gerbil Nation!

Two weeks ago I heard lot’s of people saying that Trump doesn’t care about people if he’s talking about getting people back to work. I wonder how long before they start complaining that Trump doesn’t care about people if he won’t let them get back to work?

1 year ago

If only Hillary! hadn’t had the election stolen from her none of this would have happened.

Hi, Paddy.

1 year ago

A longish read, but an interesting site and post: https://accordingtohoyt.com/2020/04/06/a-plague-of-madness/

1 year ago

A very interesting take and one that more and more people are discussing.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Thanks for that, Sven.

Sarah Hoyt’s a treasure; I don’t read her site as often as I probably ought to. (Never read any of her novels, either.)

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

Morning Gerbil Nation! I got so many calls this morning. I feel busy, well….

One skype and a text conversation.

That’s a lot for me.

1 year ago

Good morning, dv8! Students at my school are on spring break this week, so my daily volume of emails and IMs has dropped to almost nothing.

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

is that a relief, or is it even more isolating? I know that I feel even more isolated now that we don’t go to church. I try to tell myself that it’s hardy any different but it is very lonely.

1 year ago

I try to tell myself that I’m on break, as well, but since I can’t really go anywhere, I’m just fooling myself. It does feel more isolating, especially as you said that we can’t go to church.

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

okay, well… I signed up for zoom. I think I have it configured correctly.

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

I’m having a meeting with a friend in Colorado to test zoom. It’s working great!!!

1 year ago

Good job! It’s a pretty easy platform to use, once you get everything sorted out.

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

I Tried using OBS CAM also, Worked fine. I’m not sure how to get audio from the desktop to blend. maybe I have to enable sharing. Not sure. But I probably won’t bother with that for the meeting anyway--just playin’ around with it.

1 year ago

There’s a setting when sharing to “Share desktop sound” that will share whatever sounds are playing on your computer with everyone else.

1 year ago

Nice storm out here -- thanks, ZOG! Rally heavy rain coming down. One four car collision on the 118 and another car spun out and into the wall on the 23. Visibility way down. Unusual for here.

Just back from the eye doctor -- he says I’m 99% healed and removed the clear bandage -- it’s like a contact lens, not a pirate’s patch -- and prescribed assorted eye drops for the next two weeks.

Before I left I took a jaunt up into the attic looking for Vesuvianite. Couldn’t figure anything out, so I pulled off the floorboard from the wall he favors and drilled three holes about 1.5″ above the floor. Got three shoe boxes, cut a hole in each one, set traps inside each shoe box, sealed them up, and taped one each to the floor against the wall in front of each hole. What a mess. It better work.

1 year ago

Good luck with your mouse-hunting!
And wonderful news on your eye!

Reply to  Machinist

Heh. Hope that one managed to get out.