Another Monday…imagine my delight.

Excellent thread pic, Mac.

Funny when bikers in Sturgis are better behaved than antifa scum.

No sh¡t.

I expect that at some point, honest citizens who have had a bellyful are going to push back. Hard. And it ain’t gonna be pretty.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

TGIM, GN!!!

Harper’s begging me to stream, because she sees me as going slowly crazy from lack of engagement.

I did go to church this Sunday. Helped pass the sacrament. Very complicated by social distancing now. But we are a very conscientious bunch and so we are determined to exceed federal standards for social distancing, etc.

Thanks to Gov. Noisome, we’re limited to 25% of capacity and no singing.

Good on you guys.

Happy Monday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, and dv8!

It’s going to be another hot week in SoCal and Edison has planned rotating power outages to “reduce stress on the grid”. Since everyone, including the power companies, wants us to buy electric cars, thus increasing the demand for electricity, you would think they would upgrade the power grid. But no! Instead we’re told to use less electricity. Gee, I wonder how much impact the CA High Speed Rail (which is electric) would impact the grid, if it were to ever run?

I thought electricity was free and clean. No?

Stay cool this week, Paddy -- we are getting hammered out here. Global warming is REAL!!!!!

You too!

If there’s a larger group of racists outside of Sturgis or a monster truck rally, it’s boaters: https://amgreatness.com/2020/08/16/national-media-ignores-massive-pro-trump-boat-parade-phenomenon-sweeping-the-nation/

Gotta make sure we don’t give a voice to those racist viewpoints. Nothing to see here, move along.

I thought “silence” was violence or is that only “white silence”?

Silence is violence only when you don’t speak out in favor of Leftist positions. Otherwise, your speech is violence (and their violence is speech).

Good morning Fatwa, Dv8, and Paddy -- happy Monday -- teh bestest day of the week!

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Monday is Funday!

I’m waiting up for scrips to be ready. But I promised Harper I’d stream, or else do something else sociable. I think I’m starting to worry her. I don’t mean to, but well…. There you are. I did do a piano stream last week, but that’s been a while now.

I was able to port my youtube channel over to lbry.tv, which is a blockchain alt tech site. I wish they had live streaming. (Maybe they do, I’m not actually sure yet.

I know that BitTube has live streaming, but it’s a sketchy platform because of the type of verification that is required to be a live streamer. So I’ve been hesitant.

I can still stream on my usual big tech platforms — just as long as I avoid any wrongthink.

But what’s the fun in that? Wrongthink is where it’s at.

I talked to a friend of mine up north yesterday who just retired from public school teaching after more than 30 years. I asked her what she thought about the public school’s plans for dealing with the Chinese flu. She wasn’t impressed and said that if her kids were still school age and at home, she wouldn’t send them back.

I wonder what she thinks about trends in education over her career?

Darn. I’ve missed the DNC convention.

Good night, friends. Prayers all the way around.