Mornin’, Wheelizens!

Maaaaan…the amount of foolishness we missed in the pre-smartphone era boggles the mind. 👿

dv8 (and Harper) --

Hope your Flagstaff trip was pleasant and that Plaguie’s treatment went well.

(Also impressed that “seamster” is one of your skills.)

Paddy --

Hope there was no blowback yesterday from last week’s Zoom follies and best wishes to Teh Younger.

Sven --

Bummer about your friends leaving CA; may you and Mrs. Sven join the exodus when you’re ready.

Jerry --

May your search for new digs in FL and MA go reasonably smoothly. (At least FL has good, honest swamps compared with teh Bountiful region.)

Also: boobs.

=====================

Every time I think that “high fashion” cannot get sillier, it does:

low fashion.png
Last edited 1 year ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
1 year ago

“Why Igor must wear silly suit? Igor lab assistant, not circus clown.”

1 year ago

Hi, Fatwa -- good morning, GN. Dv8 -- I’m impressed as well with your tailoring skills.

Our turn in the barrel again as the power will be shut off shortly. This time they are replacing the poles in front of our house.

1 year ago

On Sunday, Trump in his speech said he planned to order up 10,000 National Guard troops on 1/6 to guard the Capitol and that Pelosi refused. My question to Trump is why? Did he have some intelligence or forewarning that something was going to happen?

Just thinking out loud here, but this makes Trump look not so good.

1 year ago

Happy Tuesday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa and Sven!

dv8 -- let me add to the list of kudos for your tailoring skills. I know which end of the needle to use, but that’s about it.

Good luck with your lack of power, Sven. Hopefully they’ll complete the job this time.

Fatwa -- I got an email from the school director on Sunday, thanking me for letting him know and stating he might give me a call for further info. No call so far. We’ll see.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
1 year ago

Well hi there gerbils.

Yeah, well, the Tailoring stuff goes way back for me. Harper feels guilty sometimes for making extra work for me. But I guess I understand.

Honestly though, I need to do more, not less.

I do have a lot of trouble getting myself to do things.

It’s embarrassing.

Flagstaff trip was nice. We had a nice time and did a bit of shopping while we were there. as I mentioned.

Have a nice evening everyone. I guess I’m not getting a nap before work. I’ll have to be careful.

See you when I see you.

1 year ago

Another day draws to an end -- good night, my friends.