Thursday…teh yay!

Mac --

Nice “Footfall” reference yesterday.

I’m afraid I’ve got no “excitement” to offer, either.

Sven --

Hope they’re done fiddling with your electricity for a while.

Could that link be that you left?

Wow! Who knew that the absence of my lone COTUS-oriented votes could cause so much chaos and destruction?

“Now I am become Death, the destroyer of municipalities.”

Now if I could figure out a way to monetize this super power…

=======================

zombie - death.jpg
Last edited 1 year ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
1 year ago

Hi Mac, Fatwa -- It’s Thursday, eh? March 4. The day that the Three Percenters are planning to destroy the Capitol. How a load of toad crap.

More apt than ever.

Last edited 1 year ago by Sven-SemiFascist
1 year ago

This one

Trump2.jpg
1 year ago

Sure Happy It’s Thursday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, Mac, and Sven!

Fatwa -- you’re trying to monetize another thing? You people already control the banks, entertainment, decent lox, and the weather. Does your cupidity never cease?

I spoke with the school director yesterday morning. He told me that in his conversation with the principal shortly after the meeting on Friday, she admitted she was completely out of line. He asked if she had apologized -- no. He also asked, basically, if I wanted to take this any further. Nope. Just want to bring up this obstacle to cooperation and collaboration between departments. All-in-all a good meeting.

1 year ago
Reply to  Mac

Agree. Professional and dare I say it -- non-woke.

Hi, Mac, Sven and Paddy!

Mac --

Heh.

Sven --

Remind me: who did all the arson and looting last year and are continuing it this year? 👿

Does your cupidity never cease?

[snooty Parisian accent]

“Nevair, Monsieur O’.!!1!”

[/snooty Parisian accent]

You also forgot the Rothschild orbital heat ray; hmmmmmph!

===========

Read last night that the fence / razor wire isn’t just around the Capitol; it extends around three Senate office buildings, three House office buildings and the Library of Congress.

That really screams “legitimate government”, doesn’t it?

[Invokes Backhoe’s standard list]

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
1 year ago

To all the Gerbils try’na out boring me:

The description of my (possibly boring) day had nothing to do with it. I was referring to my posts not being as interesting as all y’all’s posts.

As far as yesterday is concerned, Any day I actually get up off my ass and actually do something is a pretty good day. I feel very accomplished when I don’t really have to go out and/or do something productive, but I do anyway.

Last edited 1 year ago by dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
1 year ago

I’ll try and check in on you guys before I head out for the big route. Harper says there’s a possibility she’ll be up and around to go with me tonight. Either way, I usually pop in and check on her, and maybe have a bit of lunch at like 1:30 am.

On the Big Route, I pass my house twice, once going south and once more on the turn around going north.

1 year ago

Good luck on The Big Route. I hope Harper is feeling up to joining you. I’m sure it makes for a much more pleasant drive.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
1 year ago

Thanks Paddy. I’m at work now. So we’ll see how it goes tonight.

1 year ago

Looks like today’s coup has been rescheduled -- lazy threepers! I’d put money on April 19 being the next date floated. Then after that doesn’t happen, it will be July 4. It’s funny how govt and media focus on the so called right-wing militia groups, but not a peep about ones that look like this:

1 year ago

There must be some reason, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.