dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

In Honor of Fatwa’s musical aspirations:

Title:

“Me and the boys getting the band back together!!!”

14pgmiabzi731[1].jpg
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

stolen from:

And they are, from top left:

Pewdiepie, Davie504, (I think, I’ve never watched him) Markiplier, and JackSepticEye

God always appreciates more music rather than less. I feel bad when I’m not making music, but I have been a bit down and rather tired. So… it’s nice when i hear that other people I know are making music.

Last edited 1 year ago by dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Yup. I think that’s it, really….

God doesn’t just want me to make music, he wants everyone to make music.

God really, really likes music.

That’s what I’m thinking.

Drive-by:

[paddy]

Sure Happy It’s Thursday, GN!

[/paddy]

Hiya, dv8 (and Harper!!1!)!

dv8 --

Cheers for the encouragement; I’m probably gonna need it. Feel like I’ve got one more good band in me, so I’m gonna “go for it”. (It’s part of my “retirement plan”, along with sitting on my arse and reading. And becoming a better cook, so said fundament will be better-padded.) 🙂

I’ve watched some of Davie504’s videos; very bass-centric and I’ve found them -- on balance -- oddly engaging. (As you may recall, I played acoustic bass in me long-gone yout’.)

Are you guys meeting locally or remote?

Not sure which you’re referring to, Sven. Jim, Lawbaw and I will be doing a conference call this afternoon, Larryville time. Yesterday’s meet-up with guitarist was RW, as will be actual music-making.

Gotta go run errands so I can get home and review stuff for lawyer call; BBL.

=============================

zionist - palestinian moon bases.jpeg
Last edited 1 year ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Re the above picture, I’m sure the space laser helped out the joooooooooooooooooos in their unfair conquest of the moon.

But of course.

And people still believe the fifth planet from Sol is named after a Roman deity, too. (Because Schmuel was a bad speller.)

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

I forgot all about davie504. I’m actually subbed to him but I forgot his nickname, but I remember him from the above video during the Pewdiepie Vs. T-Series thing.

Another entertaining bassist, and all around musician is a guy on youtube named: Jared Dines. Good music stuff plus funny.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Schupiter??? Okay, I admit, I don’t get it.

1 year ago

Jewpiter.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Wow. It’s obvious now. I’m pretty thick with a capital “F”…………..

Last edited 1 year ago by dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
1 year ago

That’s okay, I completely skipped over “5th planet” and went straight to “Roman god” and thought “Mars? Mars?”

ThePlagueFairy
ThePlagueFairy
1 year ago

OH!!!!!!

I’M NOT EVEN KIDDING, FATWA, I’M ACTUALLY IN BED WITH MY TABLET ON MY LAP AND MY PHONE SITTING ON THE TOP CORNER. Two screens in one shot* and David heard me laughing clear in the gent’s room. I was just not prepared for that one. Well done, Sir.

*being a space laser operator must help with that.

Last edited 1 year ago by ThePlagueFairy
Reply to  ThePlagueFairy

Drive-by:

Heeeee! Olive you guys.

Harper!!1! --

Before I refreshed here just now, I saw your spelling “lazar” and thought you were adding to teh pun fun (as “Lazar” is a not-uncommon Hebrew male given name.)

Last edited 1 year ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
1 year ago

Hi, Fatwa -- yeah I was wondering if your band mates were all local or if you were doing a virtual collaboration type of thing.

1 year ago

Sure Happy It’s Thursday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, dv8 (and Harper!), and Fatwa!

Fatwa -- that’s great news about your potential guitarist.

dv8 -- I agree. Think of all of the scripture that exhorts us to sing and make music.

1 year ago

I know people that love rabbits as pets -- they’ve never done much for me -- any opinions from GN?

1 year ago

Mac: any luck on the job front?

1 year ago

Rummaging through Brenda’s dryer…there they are! Manners!

Good day Fatwa, Miss Harper, Dv8, and Paddy!

I watched the best documentary I’ve seen on Lynyrd Skynyrd. It’s on Netflix and called If I Leave Here Tomorrow -- came out a couple of years ago. Captures the band almost perfectly.

1 year ago

Award for the stupidest govt action of the week has to go to the disbanding of the mounted border patrol agents. All based on a hysterical bullshit account of them whipping black criminals.

We are definitely a non-serious people.

Another drive-by:

We’re in the process of forcing HH-A HOA into arbitration on our terms, which they agreed to when they signed our contract.

This will remove the matter from the State Contractors Licensing Board’s aegis, mightily piss-off the “bad actors” at HH-A and improve the chances of a fair outcome for JimCo.

1 year ago

Ok, this is funny:

Heh. “The weaponization of horses” What a dumbfuck.

1 year ago

The only one clapping was his paid sycophant.

That was enjoyable; thanks!

“Venerable Civil Rights Leader Shouted-Down By White Supremacists”