Happy Wednesday, Wheelizens!

Mac’s thread pic is an answer to teh question “Why should you buy a shop vac with a crevasse tool?” 🙂

I can hardly wait to see how our gummint tries to gaslight us today…what a fun game!!

Read yesterday that two Fulton County (GA) election worker were fired for allegedly shredding at least 300 voter registration applications. Our SecState -- who certified the 2020 election and 2021 runoff despite ample evidence of shenanigans -- has asked the DoJ to “investigate”.

I’m sure they’ll get to the bottom of this…

========================

the samuel l. jackson 5.jpeg
dv8
dv8
12 days ago

I was tempted to talk about some egregious examples of gaslighting that I heard about today, but instead I’m going to go to my happy place…………….

Reply to  dv8

Hi, dv8 (and Harper!!1!)

Is this your happy place?

dv8
dv8
12 days ago

I remember that commercial!!! I forgot that the McDonalds logo looked a bit like the Anarchy symbol though.

Also, that kind of looked like Barrack Obama behind the counter. Still… McDonalds is my kind of place.

dv8
dv8
Reply to  dv8

Hamburgers in your face.
Coca Cola up your nose.
French fries between your toes…..

Reply to  dv8

“McAnarchy” is kind of a good description of the Black Bloc / Antifa bunch with their conformist “uniforms”, unoriginal slogans and tactics, etc.

Also find it kind of amusing that fakey-pretend anarchists have a “logo”. 👿

Back when that ad was made, Mickey D’s still fried their potatoes in beef tallow; NOM!. (I’m old enough to remember when they cut the fries fresh in their stores like In-N-Out still does…instead of serving those extruded abominations.)

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
12 days ago

Happy What-the-Heck-Did-I-Touch Wednesday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, and dv8 (and Harper!)!

Voting shenanigans in Fulton County? Nah, can’t be. We’ve been told -- repeatedly -- that such things don’t occur. Will those two former employees be prosecuted? I won’t hold my breath.

12 days ago

I just got Mollie Hemingway’s new book, Rigged, about the 2020 election yesterday. I’m only a few pages in, but skipping to the end she has this quote from a book by Joel Pollak that captures the essence of the fraud/fair argument.

” Voting is not the only event in an election, just as the verdict is not the only event in a trial, though it is the decisive one. An election is a culmination of a process, which includes campaigns by the candidates, appealing to voters directly and through the media, motivating them to participate and asking for their support.”

12 days ago

Good morning, Fatwa, Dv8, and Paddy -- that’s a cool McDonald’s commercial. Simpler times.

12 days ago

Huh. Today is national No Bra Day.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
12 days ago

I’m willing to do my part to support that celebration.

dv8
dv8

I’m doing my part also.

Speaking of which, during 2020 I actually lost about 10 or 15 lbs. But once I stopped streaming regularly, I gained it all back.

(I guess, because I was too engaged or busy to eat?)

Not really sure.

Reply to  dv8

The streaming diet?

12 days ago

The Gruden thing. “To recap, if you are accused by nearly 50 women of running a toxic and sexist workplace environment but suck up to the NFL commissioner, you will get a slap on the wrist. If you beat your girlfriend, you will be drafted and rewarded with a multi-million dollar contract. But if you call the NFL commissioner a “pussy,” “someone” will leak your emails to the media and you will lose your job.”

I hope that Gruden goes full Chucky and starts spilling out his personal emails that have less than flattering remarks and comments from NFL and ESPN personnel. You know he’s got them.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
12 days ago

Time to start popping the corn.