dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

I couldn’t believe that no one had thought of this, so I had to make it.

Columbo-baldwin.jpg
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

So as the facts kept unravelling, I started saying “This sounds like a Columbo episode.” And so I looked to see if there was a Columbo/Baldwin meme going around. And… Nothing…. So… there you are.

Last edited 10 months ago by dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Oh joy…another Monday!!1!

Need. Moar. Coffee.

I got nothin’ else…except this:

new california state flag.jpeg

Good morning, Dv8, and Fatwa -- safe travels, Paddy -- you guys flying or driving?

Columbo -- that was a not bad series. Always liked Peter Falk. I don’t remember all the details and am too lazy to look them up, but wasn’t Columbo part of a detective night rotating combo of detective series? I remember another one at the same time about a cowboy detective in NY city and another with a husband and wife team.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

“McClowd” [sp] Ft. Dennis Weaver.
and
“MacMillan and Wife” Ft. I don’t remember who.

Columbo went on to do fewer but longer episodes in the 1980s. Perhaps even longer. He was once on Merv Griffin and expressed his desire to keep doing Columbo here and there over the years with a made-for-TV movie every now and then, which, in fact, he did do.

Bingo -- thanks.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Linux Rob is on his way home he plans to stop by Roswell or whatever town the little alie inn is at.

Last edited 10 months ago by dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Safe travels to him.

Watching the Rittenhouse trial in the background -- this is either the most inept prosecution ever or there’s something else going on here.

The state puts on witnesses to confirm facts that no one disputes, like all rounds fired and recovered came from Kyle’s gun. Onsite witnesses to the shootings all confirm the defense accounts more so than the state’s. The one guy that was shot but survived admitted that Kyle didn’t fire until he was advancing on him with a gun in his hand.

It’s baffling.

Last edited 10 months ago by Sven-SemiFascist

This is interesting and I’ve read a few stories about it: Gavin Newsom is missing. https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/11/08/gavin-newsom-craves-the-spotlight-so-why-has-he-been-out-of-it-n472024