dv8
dv8
28 days ago

I couldn’t believe that no one had thought of this, so I had to make it.

Columbo-baldwin.jpg
dv8
dv8
28 days ago
Reply to  dv8

also good morning gerbils.

Reply to  dv8

the-simpsons-excellent.gif
dv8
dv8
28 days ago

So as the facts kept unravelling, I started saying “This sounds like a Columbo episode.” And so I looked to see if there was a Columbo/Baldwin meme going around. And… Nothing…. So… there you are.

Last edited 28 days ago by dv8

Oh joy…another Monday!!1!

Need. Moar. Coffee.

I got nothin’ else…except this:

new california state flag.jpeg
28 days ago

Good morning, Dv8, and Fatwa -- safe travels, Paddy -- you guys flying or driving?

Columbo -- that was a not bad series. Always liked Peter Falk. I don’t remember all the details and am too lazy to look them up, but wasn’t Columbo part of a detective night rotating combo of detective series? I remember another one at the same time about a cowboy detective in NY city and another with a husband and wife team.

dv8
dv8
28 days ago

“McClowd” [sp] Ft. Dennis Weaver.
and
“MacMillan and Wife” Ft. I don’t remember who.

Columbo went on to do fewer but longer episodes in the 1980s. Perhaps even longer. He was once on Merv Griffin and expressed his desire to keep doing Columbo here and there over the years with a made-for-TV movie every now and then, which, in fact, he did do.

28 days ago
Reply to  dv8

Bingo -- thanks.

dv8
dv8
28 days ago

Linux Rob is on his way home he plans to stop by Roswell or whatever town the little alie inn is at.

Last edited 27 days ago by dv8
28 days ago
Reply to  dv8

Safe travels to him.

28 days ago

Watching the Rittenhouse trial in the background -- this is either the most inept prosecution ever or there’s something else going on here.

The state puts on witnesses to confirm facts that no one disputes, like all rounds fired and recovered came from Kyle’s gun. Onsite witnesses to the shootings all confirm the defense accounts more so than the state’s. The one guy that was shot but survived admitted that Kyle didn’t fire until he was advancing on him with a gun in his hand.

It’s baffling.

Last edited 28 days ago by Sven 2-0
27 days ago

This is interesting and I’ve read a few stories about it: Gavin Newsom is missing. https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/11/08/gavin-newsom-craves-the-spotlight-so-why-has-he-been-out-of-it-n472024