Sunday greetin’s, GN!

Did Mr. Summerford carry a lightning rod around with him? Criminy.

[Insert “he was asking for it” joke here.]

…the last fighter jet I was interested in was the F-16.

Wish I could afford (and knew how to fly) an A-10 Warthog. 👿

dv8 --

Hope you figured out what you were expected to do -- and perform -- at your church yesterday. And that it all went well. 🙂

Re being unvaxed: Just a few days ago, I was talking to a likewise friend and we pondered we might be able to make some serious extra cash donating unvaxed blood plasma and semen. (Frankly, this country could use a lot more citizens genetically inclined to be ornery curmudgeons with a healthy disrespect of authority.)

I wonder if they make it in capodimonte?

Hush, Paddy! You’ll give LambiePieK ideas. Bad ideas.

Hope Mrs. O’F. arrived home safely to a clean kitchen.

Mac --

Re external storage / backup: I believe Thunderbolt (which has pretty brisk transfer speeds) allows daisy-chaining of external devices, so that might be an option to explore if/when you look at new systems.

========================

sneetches get steetches.png
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

hey Fatwa

Re the Church Event.

It was kind of a long story there. I’m not sure what to say about it.

Last edited 6 months ago by dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

the steetches should be in the shape of a star, thar.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Hah! I didn’t even think about semen!!

Still I’m not sure how much of the general wimpiness is environmental. For example the hormone levels in the general population are all wonky.

The Testosterone levels are very low on average.

a 60 year old 60 years ago has a higher T level than a 20 year old today.

And people looking into it are not sure if it is about hormones in the food or phytoestrogens in plant proteins or estrogen mimicking compounds in certain plastics.

But it probably explains a lot of the trans lunacy going on. Makes everyone more susceptible to the emergent Marxism, etc.

Tell a kid he might be trans if his T level is like 1400, he’ll probably just punch you in the face. but when it’s less than 300, he might fall for it.

I really think there MUST be environmental factors at play here. The marxists are only taking advantage of what’s already there, and who’s already vulnerable.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

On the hormone level track:

I did switch to whey protein from soy in my protein mixtures that I make. But… I drink a lot of diet soda and it is usually in those plastic bottles which I think still the jury is out on the synthetic estrogen like compounds infused therein.

Last edited 6 months ago by dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

A blessed Sabbath, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, and dv8 (and Harper!)!

Apparently it was difficult to get Mr. Summford’s attention.

Mrs. Paddy arrived home safely -- to a clean kitchen -- around 5:30 yesterday evening. It’s good to have her home.

dv8 -- interesting questions.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

The mind is always whirring away (even if no action usually follows.)

I’m having no trouble at all with ideas of all kinds. Having the nerve to implement them is another story, I’m afraid.

Last edited 6 months ago by dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Hiya, dv8 (and Harper!!1!) and Paddy!

Apparently it was difficult to get Mr. Summford’s attention.

Heh.

No need to share details re teh Church Event, dv8; just hope your part(s) went okay…or better.

Re hormones: I generally eat pretty simple stuff I make at home without a lot of processed stuff in it. (For economy moreso than “health”.) And when we get takeaway, it’s generally Chick-fil-A sammies or salads (no sides), pizza from a very economical local chain or stuff from a family-owned Mexican market / taqueria which relocated close to CasaK and seems to make everything fresh.

Am curious about why T levels have plummeted in the U.S. and -- given the increasing goofiness here -- wonder if it’s more than happenstance. (

For some reason, I went almost completely off of sodas (which I rarely had at home, anyway) about twenty-five years ago.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

About whether it’s more than happenstance… I dunno. Could be. Imagine Marxism existing in the culture as a mind virus spanning many brains. It would want these things to happen. So I’m going to say yes on that.

Re sodas. I just can’t stand drinking water (although, that’s not the best thing either, if you drink too much. Everyone thinks it’s “healthy” but for example, Tim Pool just got dehydration from drinking water and had to get IV electrolytes. So they told him at the hospital to drink more stuff with electrolytes.

I’ve never gotten dehydrated from drinking (diet) soda. I love sweet stuff, and love to drink a lot.

So, as I think I’ve mentioned before, some time in the 90’s, when I started balancing my protein and carbs, I decided to get used to diet soda so I wouldn’t have to count it as a carb in my calculations. Making eyeballing a meal much easier as well.

Good morning, boys -- never thought I’d see “capodimonte” and “semen” in the same thread. Jerry would be proud.

Thanks for the PC-SSD advice yesterday. I need to sit down and figure out what all I need a PC for and then do some serious research on the technical specs. I have been doing regular backups using Acronis, thanks Mac, but I’m still nervous about this machine crashing and being stuck. But the prices for new machines seem outrageous.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

You might also look into these guys:

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

I hear a lot of good things about them.

Thanks!

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

I can’t remember what it is, but if you watch one of Jeremy’s videos

TheQuartering at youtube.

He is often sponsored by them and offers a discount code for them pretty much in every ad.

The house next door is up for sale again. The guy that bought it in September paid $600K, put 4-5 months worth of work in it, and is now asking $1.2M. Took a quick look at it -- it’s been cleaned up mightily but it isn’t worth double the price from last year. But this is CA, so who knows?

Forgot if I wrote this already, but had a last dinner with my brother and his wife last night -- their house out here closes in a couple of days and they are moving to AZ -- renting a house in Peoria north of Phoenix until they find something they like.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

With so many people leaving CA, I wonder what is going on. Plus with BlackRock buying up so many private residences, that is probably distorting the market in CA and probably everywhere else.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

I guess I’m going to bed early (ish)

We were both up for a little while, had some dinner, watched a couple of episodes of Monk.

My overall impression is it was a pretty good series which I completely missed when it aired originally. I had a good friend that loved it, but I never watched it back then.

Last edited 6 months ago by dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Rest well. I hope your sleep/work schedule gets back on track.