Happy “Louie Louie” Exoneration Day, GN!!

Even back in the ’60s, the FBI was a pawthetic joke. At least they didn’t put The Kingsmen or their record label personnel in prison with fakey-pretend “lab results” like they do to people nowadays.

Brenda’s slug-a-bed; bet she was up late last night reading and/or binge-watching something online. She was feeling okay when I went to bed about 11:00.

========================

chinese prostitutes.jpeg
dv8
dv8

that meme tho!

1 month ago

Hi, Fatwa -- still out of Gerbil Jail, I see. I hope you’ve learned your lesson.

ThePlagueFairy

Drive by greetings…

IMG_20220518_064545_154.jpg
dv8
dv8
Reply to  ThePlagueFairy

Heh!

Drive-by:

Hi, Sven and Harper!!1!

Brenda’s up and “doing okay” this morning.

Lurve “The Order of Eternal Indifference”.

I hope you’ve learned your lesson.

Fat chance; I am thoroughly unrepentant.

BBL.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
1 month ago

Happy Inquisitive Raptor Wednesday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, Sven, Harper!, and Sister Felicity Immaculata!

Fatwa -- thanks for the history lesson for today. In honor, I listened to Louie Louie.

I’ve spent the morning holding multiple IM conversations at the same time regarding scheduling education plan meetings with parents, teachers, etc. People are scheduling meetings without checking other people’s calendars to see if they are available.

Oh, and Teh Older tested positive for the Wuhan Flu yesterday and Mrs. Paddy tested positive this morning. I’m going to wait to test myself until I experience symptoms.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Reply to  Mac

Thanks, Mac. Teh Older is feeling much better today and Mrs. Paddy is sleeping.

1 month ago

Prayers to you and your family -- hope it’s mild all around.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
1 month ago

Mrs. Paddy recognizes this as the same thing she had in mid-January of 2020, before the CDC or WHO talked about COVID-19.

dv8
dv8
1 month ago

Well, I’m going to finish the Big Route this evening. I have maybe 3 hours left. Harper may come along.

The Boss was a bit miffed that I couldn’t finish everything last night, but the papers were so late, and I told him I had to draw the line somewhere, So when it looks like I’m going to go over 14 hours, I just do the major stops and finish the rest early the next evening.

The minor stops hardly sell anything and also take the most time to complete, so I think it makes sense.

This morning, I just did all the major stores and then called it. I’ll go out tonight at around sunset, so I’m not fighting the sun.

dv8
dv8
1 month ago

I hear the new “Ministry of Truth” is a no go.

That’s good.

I did not look forward to a Disinformation Board run by Dolores Umbridge, or whatever her name is.

dv8
dv8
Reply to  dv8

The true power of memology!!!

Reply to  dv8

They’ll rebrand it and bring it back…contingent on polling.

1 month ago

This doesn’t sound like good news for public school teachers in LA:

“Los Angeles Unified is facing an alarming convergence and acceleration of enrollment decline and the expiration of one-time state and federal dollars, as well as ongoing and increasing financial liabilities,” he said.

Maybe it’s due to the poor product they put out?

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
1 month ago

The LAUSD is staffed by the poor product they turn out. What other result would you expect?