Huh. Perhaps a very short key?

And good morning!

Monday Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah!s from Happy Larryville, GN!

That’s a mighty ominous-looking thread pic, Mac. It made me think of the creepy organ and squeaky door which opened every episode of old-timey radio drama “The Inner Sanctum”. 😉

Now that the Olympics are over, I expect Pootin’ Putin will focus his attention on those wretchedly ungrateful Ukrainians who want freedom; I’m sure Il Douchey will come out in support of their liberty…just as soon as he’s done watching the advance copy of “House of Cards” season three he was given.

This is odd: another mass shooting and hardly any coverage at all:

Four people were shot to death and two others wounded in a shooting and knife attack Thursday at an American Indian tribal headquarters in California, authorities said.

And good morning, Fatwa.

“Top o’ teh day” right backatcha, señor.

CNN cancels Piers Morgan Live. Couldnt have happened to more a more deserving gun control buffoon.

A bright (it’s dark, actually) and early ‘good morning’, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Sven and Fatwa (in no particular order -- not implying that either of you aren’t particular).
Piers Moron cancelled? Well, that’s a good start to the day!

Sven is merely particular; I’m disturbingly fastidious. (You’ll recall how many times I sent my plate back to the kitchen when we dined -- along with Mrs. Sven -- on Ventura Blvd.) 😉

Yes, I remember that well, although I never could figure out why you kept sending Mrs. Sven back to the kitchen as well as your plate.

X_LA_Native
Admin

Good morning/afternoon EveryGerbillyBody!

We, the walking wounded, are back from the pain clinic. Mr. X had some more trigger point shots in his arm, and I opted for an epidural in my back (it’s been so bad I honestly started to consider filing for disability).

My mid-back’s completely quiet at the moment (yay!) and my lower back is just bitching about the garden work I pushed through over the weekend (totally normal and expected).

I’m really, really, REALLY hoping this did the trick (insert prayers and ::finger crossing:: here please). I’d have done it earlier, in fact I had one scheduled earlier, but I mind-fvcked my way into chickening out of it. I’m an idjit -- I’ve had stiches that hurt more. I’ll know for-reals in a coupla days when the cortisone really kicks in, but for the moment, I’m cautiously optimistic. Per doc’s orders, I’m taking it *real* easy today.

Lunch and a nap to follow.

*mwah! y’all!*

Reply to  X_LA_Native

TeX!!!1!!!111!!!

Sorry for all of your health-related tsuris; REALLY hope this does the trick for you…as does one of your fellow gingers. 😉

That goes for Mr. X as well, of course.

====================

photo BgFRcNECMAEnlJPjpg_large_zpsf2a3b3bb.jpg

Kate
Kate
Reply to  X_LA_Native

Teh Yay! Glad it’s helping and that you took a nap. It looks like No Nap March for me.

Thoughts and prayers, X. Hope you guys get to feeling better.

Looks like you will get your wish, Fatwa. Supposed to rain heavily beginning Wednesday and thru Saturday.