Happy Caturday, GN!

Any day with a turlet in teh thread pic’s gonna be a good one; thanks, Mac. 😉

I’ll bet EvilMemeK would be thrilled if I, erm, redecorated teh master bath:

(I know she likes polka dots. And the color “pank”.)

Caturday again?

Good morning, Fatwa. Your bathroom would look a lot better decorated in Capodimonte.

Hai, Sven!

Well, I suppose I would sh¡t on a toilet like this one (in a manner of speaking):

Happy Caturday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa and Sven!

I think this mirror and shelf would look just lovely in the Arbuckles’ bathroom:

And of course they need the vanity set:

*Facepalm*

Heh. You know what’s funny? My parent’s had not that exact mirror but one very very close in the entryway.

While we have greatly appreciated your past generosity, NO! 😉

Thinking of a new horror flick: Terror Has a New Name: Capodimonte.

These two could be the main characters:

Sven, Paddy and Mac --

You’re driving me to drink Val-U-Rite Sterno.

A young couple. In the south. Very much in love doing young couple very much in love things. They take a drive to the country. Stop at an antique shop. The proprietor is an old woman, much botox--think Nancy Pelosi, greets them warmly but there’s something creepy about her, something just a little bit off. Maybe it’s the framed Hope & Change Obama poster hanging on the wall. The couple hold hands and browse the store. The young lady spies a handsome old ceramic music box, that sadly no longer plays a tune. The music box has a twirling clown on top and she just has to have it--she loves clowns. The young man, not so enthusiastic, uneasy, senses something wrong, but being in love, buys it for her. The smile on the old woman’s face threatens to break her skin as she rings up the sale and watches the very much in love couple leave the store.

Look, LambiePieK…our very first evar fanfic!

Creepy fanfic.

Ceramic clown creepy fanfic.

Southern gothic ceramic clown creepy fanfic.

Like I didn’t already have enough trouble sleeping.

============

*Snap*

“Hey, SackO’SugarK…let’s send Sven teh monkey’s paw!”

Heh. How about a coon’s paw instead?

Yuck.

Sadly, you know what’s going to be uglier than that picture? The drubbing my Raiders will likely take tomorrow. 14pt underdogs and I think the spread has sympathy points missing from it. Sniff.