Teh Squeaky Wheel
Soda machine avalanche…aieeeeeeeee!
Ahem. Coffee soda, anybody?
Because I am not a Good Gerbil, I was actually sort of glad to see the motorist in Minneapolis who plowed right through a crowd of useful idiots.
Since the cops didn’t do squat about folks blocking the freeway here in Atlanta -- or in most other cities not located in TX -- I think this needs to be SOP for drivers across the country until this crap stops. Beats the hell out of being Reginald Denny’d.
If you’re going to do that, don’t stop and don’t slow down! Use the large momentum of your vehicle to your advantage. Don’t give rioters a chance to grab onto your vehicle, let alone break the windows and drag you out.
Kinetic energy is my friend, because physics!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving-eve-day, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa!
I’m sure Fatwa’s coffee soda is better than anything that ever came out of one of these:
While searching for that image I ran across this:
which would certainly improve the taste of the vending machine coffee.
Even the hot cocoa out of the machines like Paddy’s 10:57 pic was usually ghastly.
I agree about the whisk(e)y vending machine. 😉
Happy Thanksgiving Eve!
Protesters are out again in the LA area; apparently playing on the freeway is a sign of something or other.
What else I’ve learned this past week.
1. A political poster with cross hairs over a candidates name is apparently enough to fire up up some nut to shoot a Congressman, but there’s absolutely positively no cause and effect when the stepfather of Michael Brown screams “Burn this bitch down” to a crowd of people…and then the town burns.
2. When a small percentage of a crowd of protesters turns violent and criminal, I must remember that most of the protesters are peaceful lovers of America just exercising their rights…unless of course that crowd of protesters happens to be Tea Party-Conservative types, then anything that is said or written on a poster is enough to brand all of them as hater racists.
3. Al Sharpton is still a douche bag.
4. Barack Obama is still a douche bag.
5. Eric Holder is still a douche bag.
6. After the utter failure of the Occupy movement, the media and progs alike are really really really hoping that these protests turn into something. Something special.