Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Merry Christmas to teh lot o’ ye…and those who are near and dear to all of you.

I haz to be at teh ClanK Ancestral Compound 2.0 for breakfast, so I got up way earlier than on a work day; feh. OTOH, free breakfast!!1! πŸ˜‰

Hope you all have a lovely day; BBL.

photo simms-scrooge.jpg

Rabbit
Rabbit

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my GN friends!

Good morning Fatwa and Rabbit and Merry Christmas everybody!

X_LA_Native
Admin

Merry Christmas everygerbillybody!

From Dottie and Brody too (Lati wouldn’t wear the antlers):

Merry Christmas, Gerbil Nation!
Merry Christmas Fatwa, RaBbit!, BW, Sven, Mrs. Sven, Sven’s ‘coons, TeX, Mr. TeX, Dottie, Brody, Loti, BrendaK, ClanK (expanding!), Jerry, Teh Blue Glove of Administration, Mac, Little Mouse, Kate, PMK, JtB, and the rest of the Gerbil Nation!

Breakfast is being prepared and my MIL is on her way. Christmas carols are playing and for the moment all is right with the world.

Kate
Kate

Merry Christmas, GN! ( Happy Birthday #1Son!)
Christmas Eve ran a little late here (6:30am) so PMK’s famous Eggs Bennies will be lunch this year.

Reply to  Kate

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

[ramble]

Hiya, hiya, hiya, Gerbs!

Just got back from Cartersville…and boy, is my azz tired!

Had a pleasant -- if wifeless -- time. (Although the children are taking good care of her thus far…which will continue, if they know what’s good fer ’em.) πŸ˜‰

Niece and nephew seemed to like their gifts and I didn’t overeat.

Hope everyone’s having a delightful day.

Happy Birfday to K8-E Son numero uno!!1!

I don’t know how teh hell Paddy came up with that graphic; well done, seΓ±or.

[/ramble]

OK, who spiked Mac’s eggnog?

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator
Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Merry Christmas, Mac and Elena!

Dubya seems to be a pretty decent person; just wasn’t a very good POTUS. But decency -- by my own definition -- counts a fair amount in an elected official.

However, fealty to the Constitution is far more important to me. AFAIC, every public official who doesn’t take that part of their oath of office in deadly earnest is a traitorous scumbag who ought to face extremely severe consequences for that failure. (Which I believe is the primary cause of the situation we presently find ourselves in.)

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator
Reply to  Machinist

Those chiles rellenos came out HOT!!!

NOM…those sound delicious; wonder what her PT will think?

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator
Reply to  Machinist

Heh…sneaky Mac; I just trashed my kilting comment after it posted and I saw yours from three hours ago.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Her BiL could not eat it last night.

Many years ago, I was having tandoori beef in an Indian restaurant in North Hollywood and a customer from Mumbai said he couldn’t handle that dish the way this particular establishment prepared it.

To be honest, it was at the upper limit of my tolerance…but it was also really tasty; not just preposterously spicy.

The rib roast is resting, the Yorkshire pudding is in the oven. Noms soon to follow.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Hai, Paddy!

Sounds delish.

Speaking of Yorkshire pudding, TerriblyDeprivedK has never had popovers; I shall have to make her some when she returns.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

I’m with you on the white meat; glad one can purchase turkey breast roasts which not only cook faster than a whole bird but also have only the good stuff.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

I’ve found that many varieties of hot peppers can vary a fair amount re heat. Easy to handle by tasting when they’re an ingredient, not so much when they’re the basis for the dish. πŸ˜‰

Addendum(b): The way they’re cut can also cause variance in the heat.

Christmas is winding down; I hope you all had a delightful day.

Mac: I too admire George Bush. Not the greatest president ever, but a man of character and class. And after 9/11, standing in the rubble of New York city, who could have motivated the country better? Can you imagine if 9/11 had happened on Obama’s watch?