Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Felicitous Flying Feline Friday, GN!

Sven
Sven

Good morning and happy Friday. Hi, Fatwa!

Sven
Sven

Speaking of flying cats, I woke up this morning to the sound of a cat meowing outside. 3:00. And I’m looking out the window and it isnt a cat; it’s an owl up on my flagpole sounding exactly like a cat.

Sven
Sven

I see that the Religion of Peace has struck again this time in Mali…which I had no idea where that was. And I see that we are sending “special forces” to the hotel where the hostages are being held. Why? By the time they get there, it will all be over: wasn’t that the logic behind not sending any relief forces to Benghazi a couple of years ago?

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Hai, Sven!

That’s wonderfully odd about your owl making cat noises; bummer it woke you up.

=============

Unless and until more folks understand that Islam is much more than a religion, we will get nowhere in dealing with the problems it causes.

Happy Friday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa and Sven!

Fatwa -- that can’t be true about Islam. Why just yesterday, in a speech to the Council on Foreign Relations, Hillary! said:

Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Hai, Paddy!

Didn’t Teh Cankle Lady also say Benghazi was caused by a YouTube video? (Or was that the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy?)

According to the treasurer of the state of California, state and local governments have borrowed $1.5 trillion over the past 30 years. Meanwhile, Gov. Moonbeam and the Moonettes expect me to believe the budget is balanced and that the warm stuff running down my back is an El Niño.

We just sold my parents’ home!
I’m embarrassed to say what the final price was, but you who know what housing prices are like out here would understand.

Reply to  Machinist

No worries. He’s already signed the documents.

Reply to  Machinist

Thanks, Mac!

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Congratters, Paddy!!1!!11!

Also congratters to SpaceX:

NASA took a significant step Friday toward expanding research opportunities aboard the International Space Station with its first mission order from Hawthorne, California based-company SpaceX to launch astronauts from U.S. soil.

First missions in late 2017? Let’s hope both Boeing and SpaceX can meet that timetable with a safe, reliable launch vehicle and crew module.