Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

G’day, Wheelizens; it’s Monday in America again!

truck on fire photo truck on fire_zpsyowkcohi.gif

Hai, Mac!

I haven’t -- as of yet -- put the wrong year on a check. But I’ve been carefully checking all business-related paperwork before I send it out and have caught several documents with the incorrect year.

Enjoyed teh hound-on-the-bed video; adding Boots Randolph was a nice touch.

The cat is allowed on the bed, but the dog isn’t?

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Hai, Sven!

Yeah…I was curious about that, too.

And it’s a Siamese cat to boot--that breed is nasty.

Hi Fatwa--hope you guys weathered the storm without any problems.

Sad news: Dio bassist Jimmy Bain has died. The old guard is dropping like flies lately.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Sven --

No weather-related issues here; the icy/sleety stuff didn’t stick for very long and we’re headed for 55ºF today.

The old guard is dropping like flies lately.

Yet Keith and Ozzy still walk among us.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Dateline: Middlefield, OH…Amish buggy doing donuts!

Good morning, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Mac, Fatwa, and Sven!

Amish doughnuts? Sure, I’ll take a few, along with some strong, black coffee!

Mac -- that video reminds me of when we first got our golden retriever from the animal shelter. For the first few days, any time we had to leave, we’d put her in the bathroom with some towels and toys and put up a kiddy gate so she could see out, but couldn’t get out. When we’d return home, she’d still be in the bathroom, but there was evidence she’d been roaming the house. One day, after we all got in the car, I realized I’d forgotten something. I opened the front door only to see Amber scrambling off the love seat, skittering around the corner, tearing down the hall and leaping over the kiddy gate to lay down among the towels and look innocent. We put the kiddy gate away.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Hai, Paddy!

Loved teh puppy story; didn’t take her long to train you.

We’re very trainable!

Those young earnest faces. Sniff.

“Jason Bond, who identified himself as an official with the Virginia Department of Transportation, began by talking about the increasing number of traffic and car accidents around the area. About a minute in, however, things started to take a strange turn when he said “my drug dealer and prostitute were on the way and they couldn’t get it delivered. I couldn’t believe it.”

Those poor kids didn’t have a clue.