Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Stumble-by:

Paddy --

Glad to see the IRS was right on top of things re you and teh missus. Jeebus.

Cali --

Jetty looks adorable…and fuzzy.

Mac --

Thanks for checking-in re Elena’s surgery; continued good thoughts for both of you.

Sven --

Sorry you had a craptastic, ouchy day; hope today’s much better. (And I concur with Paddy re teh mental image.) Good thoughts for you, too.

Sulla --

Puppy!

My coffee seems to be broken this morning; it ain’t working. Buh.

BBL.

More coffee would be much good right now.

A yucky night for me, but I think the worst is over. Maybe it’s the thought of working another day at teh bestest place ever that has me more chipper.

Here’s hoping for a wonderful day for all of us.

Good thoughts and prayers for all that need ’em.

Happy Wednesday, Gerbil Nation!

Where is TeX with our coffee? Can’t she see we need it, stat?!

Sven -- I hope the worst is over. I’m sure work will help you forget all about your physical discomforts.

Blue Origin completed a third launch and landing of their reusable booster.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Drive-by:

Hai, Sven and Paddy!

I hope this ain’t the kind of chipper Sven was referring to:

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Wow…didn’t see Paddy had posted that Blue Origin video right before my previous comment; congratters to them. The crew capsule had a nice, soft touchdown. And that booster looks like it’s pulling some ferocious G’s just before landing. (A cursory search re teh latter did not yield any useful results.)

Machinist
Admin

Elena is home and doing surprisingly well. PT is going to be a long and extensive part of life for some time. Worth it to have her continue to improve. What a relief.

My blood sugar has been unusually high since Monday afternoon but just one hour after she gets home I am normal at 111 before tonight’s insulin. Says something.

Thank you again for the good thoughts and wishes, and the prayers.

Reply to  Machinist

Thanks for the update on Elena, Mac. I’m glad she’s doing well. Isn’t it amazing how much stress can negatively affect our health?

Machinist