G’day, GN!

I got nothin’ else

I have no idea why this song’s been rattling ’round in my head since I woke up. (Also had no idea these two had ever performed together; wee-yurd.)

Hi Fatwa,

I didnt wake up with an old song playing through my head this morning, but instead an old joke from when I was a kid: If Jack helped you off the horse, would you help Jack off the horse? Weird.

And good morning GN!

BTW, Mrs Sven liked the metal mariachi guys. And she really liked the Titan/Mac video.

Good morning, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa and Sven!

Y’all wake up with some weird thoughts in your heads.

Hai, Sven and Paddy!

The odd thoughts I get up with are nothing compared with what goes through my head while I’m actually awake.

Here, you may need this:

or not, depending on your capitalization.

Drink! 👿

Not from that, I won’t! That’s an artificial vagina, used by your uncle in the collection phase of artificial insemination of horses.

Figured those were teh equine equivalent of Fleshlights. 🙂

That old Jack joke always reminds me of this story:

“acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon” ayup, that will do it.

And as Paddy and Fatwa noted, capitalization is always important.

IT’S A TRUMP BLOWOUT!!!!!!

IT’S SO YUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT’S ALL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we just give him his crown now so that he can get a head start on MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?

I never in my life thought I’d see a Republican presidential candidate that was worse than the one from the other side. One that I can’t even hold my nose for while I poke out the chad next to his name.

Nope. Not gonna do it. Won’t do Clinton either, but I’ll cast votes for the downstream candidates and CA propositions.

IT’S A TRUMP BLOWOUT!!!!!!

IT’S SO YUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT’S ALL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right after the horse story? Really?

he can get a head start

I see what you did there. Don’t think that I didn’t!

Won’t do Clinton either

Never thought you would. Hell, even Bill won’t, and we all know how he is.