Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Trump Trump Trumpity Trump Trumpalos Trump Trumpmentum. Trump. Trump of Doom. Doom. Trump!

Coffee?

Mmmmmmmm…Trumplicious!

And we take it in the shorts.

Ow…quit it!

Trump is what happens when too many people support a venal, perfidious, shit-show party for decades.

“Baby, I swear I’ve changed; I promise I won’t hurt you again.”

“I believe you.”

Trump!!1!

Good morning, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa!

I think I’ll skip the Trumpaccino this morning, fark you very much, and stick with coffee, black. No, I won’t be adding any whisky to it.

For a while there it looked like California’s primary might actually mean something, but that hope has dissolved like a Trump in the wind. No, I won’t be holding my nose and voting to keep Hillary! out of office.

TehMermaid
TehMermaid

photo 8e462327-e8e8-4914-9a0a-fccab1329007_zpsannhmujy.jpg

Reply to  TehMermaid

I snorted.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator
Reply to  TehMermaid

Me, too.

Hai, Paddy and Cali!

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Never bring a suicide bomb to a poisoned arrow fight:

A local self-defence group in Cameroon killed a female suicide bomber using a poisoned arrow just moments before she was set to blow herself up.

The 40-year-old woman, who had explosives strapped to her body, had crossed over from neighboring Nigeria along with a 14-year-old girl.

Local residents shot the poisoned arrow at the woman after she failed to stop as demanded. The girl also died when she detonated her own explosives.

Reply to  joeschmo1of3

I have a bottle of Valu-Rite that I keep on hand for just such occasions.

TehMermaid
TehMermaid

Libertarian is looking better and better. How ’bout this guy?
austinpetersen2016.com

Yeah, I know he’s only 35 years old, but check out the hair…
Way better than Trump’s.
Petersen

I LOVE the Pooh cartoon Cali! Thanks.

It’s the beginning of the End Times, Mr. Schmoe.

When Obama got elected, it took me at least a year before I actively despised the man. I’m cutting out that getting to know you phase for Trump. I won’t vote for the guy and whatever happens in November, I’m fine with that.