Gaaaaaah!reetings, Wheelizens. Oh well…at least it ain’t Monday.

Coffee?

Monday? Ugh.

Happy Tuesday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa and Sven!

I think I’ll pass on Fatwa’s assault plunger coffee.

Mrs. Paddy, Teh Older, and myself went to a ballgame last night. They had a huge flag in the outfield, a military color guard, and a patriotic fireworks show after the game. It was a very enjoyable evening.

Tuesday? Ugh.

Whenever I think that maybe Trump would be an OK president, all I have to do is listen to the guy for 90 seconds to go back to NFW.

At some point you have to hope that those in govt will recognize that they arent trusted, arent believed, and that that is OK and actually healthy in a democracy.

Hai, Sven and Paddy!

==============

Folks in government mostly don’t give a rat’s ass about being trusted or believed…so long as they can fool enough mouth-breathers to get elected, appointed or hired. It’s generally very difficult to fight the system even when they break their own damned laws or regulations. Said system exists first and foremost to protect itself and grow ever larger.

They have an effectively unlimited budget (consisting of your money which they have taken via extortion) as well as a practical monopoly re use of force: men with dogs, armored vehicles, weapons of war, civil asset forfeiture, sovereign immunity and -- in too many cases -- unions.

I know, Fatwa, but I keep hoping.

I saw a new bird in the backyard today: it appears to be a cross between a hummingbird and a titmouse. I’ve taken the liberty of naming it: California Tit Hummer.

I think that’s called a Motorboat.
But I may be wrong.

Poor Donald Trump. From his press conference today where he set the record straight on all that money he gave the vets:

“I didn’t want the credit for it but is very unfair that the press treated us so badly.”

“I don’t want the credit, but I shouldn’t be lambasted.”

Yes, Trump never wants credit for anything. He’s happy to labor in obscurity.

“The bad part about the dishonesty of the media is that people like me will be inclined not to do it anymore, because why should you raise $5.6 million (and I think I’ll go over 6 million pretty easily) blah blah blah belch blah.”

Which I interpret to mean, since he never got back to his opening point, that when people donate money to a worthy cause and are then “lambasted” and “treated badly” by the press, their feelings will be so hurt that they just won’t bother. Not that people like him want credit or anything…

After 8 years of an arrogant narcissist in office, it will be great to have a humble man back in the White House.

it will be great to have a humble man back in the White House.

I didn’t figure you for a Hillary! supporter.

Hillary! Fighting for Us!!!!!!!

Hillary! Fighting for Us!!!!!!!

FIFY

We’ve been binge watching a rather silly series on Cinemax: Banshee. It’s a violent thriller type of thing set in the town of Banshee, PA and filled with killings and angst between the Amish, the Indians, bikers, and the Ukrainian mob. Anyhow, I found this episode description funny: “Season Two Finale. Fueled by the painful memories that led them to this point of no return, Lucas and Carrie steel themselves for the fight of their lives, against a vengeful Rabbit and his ruthless soldiers.”

It made me wonder what has become of our Rabbit: anyone heard?

I haven’t heard nary a peep. I hope all is well in the RabBiT hutch.