Happy Friday, Wheelizens!

Call me closed-minded, but I’m pretty sure that giant robot buildings are a bad idea.

giant robot apartments photo giant robot apartments_zpszuhyojzf.jpg

Hi Fatwa and good morning GN!

“IT: Sure, let’s go with that.”

Sad, but true, Paddy.

Managing expectations -- the key to customer satisfaction!

Happy Friday, Gerbil Nation!

So, school starts on Monday and there are still a lot of questions unanswered and uncertainties about how to do certain things, where to go, etc. Every morning, next week, in our Homeroom class, we’re supposed to do something called “onboarding” -- letting students know how to access the curriculum, how to attend live classroom sessions, where to find the schedule of sessions, how to turn in work, etc. Because a lot of us have never done this before, my boss asked two people in my group to handle the “onboarding” for everyone -- everyone will go to their room and they’ll trade off teaching the students (and teachers) all about this wonderful world of online learning. Oh, did I forget to mention that I’m one of the two? I guess I’d better look at the curriculum -- Monday is approaching fast and I have no idea what “onboarding” looks like.

TehMermaid
TehMermaid

If you cant make it, fake it.

TehMermaid
TehMermaid

Clinton is a bigot, Trump is a racist. yawn. Don’t they have anything better than that? Its embarrassing. The whole world is laughing at us.

Hai, Sven, Paddy and Cali!

Having to choose between a Republican and a Democrat is even worse than having to choose between Time Warner Cable and Comcast.

It’s sad state of affairs. My hope now is that Trump will damage Hillary! enough so that she’ll be maybe ineffective as POTUS.

I actually just threw up a little in my mouth typing “Hillary!” and “POTUS” in the same sentence.

I can now add “alt-right” to my list of new words or terms I don’t understand. It’s right there on top in front of “cis”, “heteronormativity”, “skoliosexual”, and “zitto”.