Monday salutations, Wheelizens!

Perfect Monday thread pic, Mac.

Just read the last comments Mac and Paddy left on yesterday’s thread; heh.

And now, to get this week off to a splendid start, here’s Ms. Calculation:

Ms. Calculation photo ms. calculation_zpsp9py4w2u.gif

More calculations:

Heya, Sven!

I’d forgotten about that umbrella imbroglio.

Nice catch, Mac; I don’t know the difference.

While it’s from a model box, here’s a drawing for comparison (assuming it is captioned correctly).

Good morning, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, and Mac!

Boy, has this ever been a Monday morning!

Mac --

Cheers for that info; I can see why you found that training / demo set-up memorable…nuclear AA missles!!1!

Pretty cool you still have some of those tools your Dad made.

Paddy --

Continuing IT clusterfark plus first day of classes SNAFUs?

New and improved IT clusterfark. I’ll have to fill you in later in the day, when I can catch my breath.

Those are two words, Paddy, that I’ve never seen written together “IT” and “clusterfark”.

I know. I was shocked, shocked to discover that all the changes they rolled out at the last minute caused problems and failed to perform as advertised.

It’s just something that happens every day, hardly ever, that IT projects and support go awry.

It’s a teachable moment.

Good catch, Mac.

If true, I find this hilarious and add a hearty “good job”

“Weiner’s paramour, a “40-something divorcee,” identified herself to the Post as a Trump-supporting fan of the NRA who hates Clinton and President Obama.”

Carlos Danger is a goof and sorry, but whatever bad things happen to Huma and Hillary! as a result this will make me happy as well.

In terms of Colin Kaepernick, yep you can protest. I think you are wrong in views, but hey, you can do what you want. And as a consumer, I can do what I want.

Amazing the support he’s getting. I wonder if some NFL player refused to stand for the national anthem cuz of the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed each year--what would be the reaction from the MSM then?

Just look what happened with Tim Tebow when he prayed on the field. Some expressions of personal beliefs are acceptable to the Left and others aren’t.