Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Top o’ teh mornin’, Wheelizens!

That poor, bereft thread cat deserves one of these fine scratching posts.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Heh.

Sven
Sven

That’s a cool idea for scratching posts--I like.

Good morning, Gerbil Nation!

I’m not sure what the cat is doing to Kim Jong Whichever, but I heartily approve.

What lies will the Hillary! campaign and the Mass Hysteria Media (BIRM) try to foist upon us today? Only time will tell.

Aaaaand it’s already started:

Christiane Amanpour: “Can’t a girl have a sick day or two?”

Sven
Sven

That Hillary! is gamer, Paddy. Why, her struggles the last week or so, fighting for us, remind me of the time she flew to some Middle-east country, taking anti-aircraft fire the whole way, and then ground fire after she landed.

Reply to  Sven

We know it’s true, because Brian Williams was piloting the plane and providing suppressive fire.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Hai, Sven, Paddy and Mac!

That’s a great video, Mac; it deserves a wider audience.

Some of the Hillary-related spin re Sunday is simply unreal. Such as that her campaigning with pneumonia shows just how tough, determined and plain bad-ass she is. (Some sycophantic tool actually referred to her as “pretty bad-ass”; I think he misspelled “fat”.) 👿

And how extra double-danged capable women are.

Sven
Sven

She’s an example for all of us.

Sven
Sven
Reply to  Machinist

If there wasn’t a video, they would have gotten away easily with the whole “power through” theme.
I still think the amazing thing about the video is that no one in her detail is scrambling. This can’t be the first time they’ve seen this happen, but the media is less than curious about that.

Sven
Sven

The new Hillary! campaign theme song:

Keep pushin, keep pushin, keep pushin, keep pushin on
Keep pushin, keep pushin, you know you have got to be so strong
Keep pushin, keep pushin, well even if you think your strength is gone
Keep pushin on

Reply to  Sven

If going with REO Speedwagon, I would have thought it would be Say you love me, or say goodbye -- permanently.