Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Hiya, Wheelizens!

Remember: Never look directly at Medusa.

photo hillary medusa_zpsj6tkfixz.jpg

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

While I haven’t done an exhaustive survey, it seems that reaction to last night’s debate is pretty tepid; not too many pundits are willing to call either candidate a decisive victor.

It’s demoralizing that one of those dipshits will be sworn-in as President in January.

Sven
Sven

That’s good advice, Fatwa. Good morning, GN!

Good morning, Gerbil Nation!

I’m not sure what kind of animal that is in the thread-pic, but it looks contented -- unlike American voters.

Mrs. Paddy flies out this morning to Kansas City for a leadership conference. She’ll be back on Saturday. Yep, home for two days, then off again.

Reply to  Machinist

Thanks, Mac! I was hoping that guy wasn’t petting his beaver in a public park.

They say today will only get up to 90°F, but at 9:00 am it’s already 84°

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Hai, Sven, Paddy and Mac!

Wishing Mrs. O’ an uneventful commute; hope she gets to enjoy some of teh local BBQ!

I couldn’t figure out the critter in today’s thread pic, either. According to the Wikipedia article, wombats leave “distinctive cubic faeces.”

In other words: they shit bricks. 👿

Sven
Sven

Wombat??? I thought it was just another ugly cat.

Sven
Sven
Reply to  Machinist

Heh. How are you , my friend?

Sven
Sven

It’s cooled down a bit here as well, Mac. Been miserably lately, but tonight there’s nice breeze. Teh bestest place ever is still the same. Some days it’s really difficult to get up and go in there, but I’m thankful to be working. If I can just get a few health things taken care of, I can begin to move to Plan B which is to find teh second--bestest place ever and give them a whirl.

I did have to laugh last week tho--after 4 months they finally hired someone for that one position I didnt get. And after a week, I don’t think she’s all that thrilled to be there.

Sven
Sven

It is that. It is without a doubt, the oddest place I’ve worked at.

How is Elena? I hope she is doing well. Mrs Sven just walked in, so I best get her some dinner and then off to bed for me.

Good night Mac.