Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

G’morning, GN!

While this isn’t exactly a “costume”, it is geeky and silly fun.

jetpack costume photo jetpack costume_zps4dcvzxja.gif

A blessed Sabbath, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa!

Must have been a Trump supporter under that sheet, IYKWIMAITTYD.

You can’t be too careful around Halloween--choose your costume wisely.

Watching the early morning leftie talking heads: the forecast for today is heavy righteous indignation followed by a healthy dose of hypocrisy and evening hyperbole.

THIS is the moment the Republic died, the moment that federal overreach went too far, the very instance that govt abuse of power crossed the line.

Sheesh

Hi Paddy and Fatwa: happy Sunday!

Love the cat thread vid, Mac.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Hai, Paddy and Sven!

Sven --

I admire your fortitude; I gave-up watching the “Sabbath gasbag” programs more than a decade ago.

Must have been a Trump supporter under that sheet, IYKWIMAITTYD.

Heh.

For the most part, Fatwa, I’ve given up watching cable news and especially the Sunday shows. I made an exception today cuz I figured they’d be talking about Hillary! and her emails and anything that throws mud on her or the Dems, well, it kinda makes me smile.

I was going to write “it kinda makes me hard” but with the Weiner connection, I figured that was crossing a line.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Read about that Friday night; freakin’ screwed-up.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Hell, man…the NY Daily News has put worse Weiner gags on their front page.

This is pretty amazing in the Chicago Tribune: Democrats should ask Clinton to step aside.

If ruling Democrats hold themselves to the high moral standards they impose on the people they govern, they would follow a simple process:

They would demand that Mrs. Clinton step down, immediately, and let her vice presidential nominee, Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia, stand in her place.

Democrats should say, honestly, that with a new criminal investigation going on into events around her home-brew email server from the time she was secretary of state, having Clinton anywhere near the White House is just not a good idea.

Granted, the Trib’s endorsed GOP POTUS candidates for 150 years -- except for endorsing Johnson this year -- but still

“The first place Oakland Raiders”…well, tied for first anyhow. They set a record today for the most penalties ever in an NFL game: 23 of them for 200 yards. Sheesh.

I was watching CNN’s GPS with Fareed Zakaria this morning and he had another segment on “gun violence.” He sadly opined that we spend more time and political capital on things that are far less dangerous than firearms and he stated that guns kill more people in America than automobiles and drugs. Wrong. From the CDC:

All firearm deaths: 33,736
Motor vehicle traffic deaths: 33,804
Drug overdose deaths: 47,000

These people don’t even try to disguise their lies anymore.