Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Standard time greetings, Wheelizens!

That thread GIF woman done got goosed; I bet she’s pretty honked-off.

The offender should probably be force-fed and used for paté.

As I type this, SoulFoodK is in teh kitchen whipping up a batch of cornbread with chopped jalapeños. (I got to be sous-chef as cheddar-shredder and jalapeño jacker.) 😉

Fortunately, since we don’t have any Internet of Things appliances, we do not have to worry about this scenario:

stove drone photo stove drone_zpsz5uk5rla.gif

Probably the goose didnt like little yappy dogs. Happy Sunday, GN!

A blessed Sabbath, Gerbil Nation!

We have a dense fog warning, this morning. I wonder why the never issue dense voter warnings?

Today, in church, we celebrate All Saints Day, when we remember those who have left us this year and all the saints in our lives who have gone before us. For me, that will always include Miss Emily and Backhoe.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Hey, Sven, Paddy and Mac!

SouthronK’s cornbread is delicious. It’s a stove-top recipe as we have been without an oven for a while. Teh yay for cast iron pans!

Current stove is an inexpensive replacement for the one which came with the house and is about four years old. Bad oven / broiler control circuit; replacement part’s slightly north of $100. Not comfortable attempting to replace a component on a 220v appliance and hiring-in an expert would cost at least as much. So, we’re keeping an eye on sales at big box stores. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

P.S. -- FY, Tappan.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

P.P.S. --

Since Mac can fold time, maybe he can advise us re Wednesday’s Powerball numbers. 🙂

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator
Reply to  Machinist

Drat and tarnation!!1!

“Fatwad”…heh!

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator
Reply to  Machinist

Because, like the clowns they are, pols and mouthpieces “taste funny”.

puking dummy photo puking dummy_zpsz7btd0ft.gif

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

OTOH, scumbag lawyers / politicians plus wood chippers yield a very fine mulch for the Tree of Liberty.

Yes , clearly this woman is worth voting for:

Do you recognize the black woman behind her? It’s St. Trayvon’s mother.

Reply to  Machinist

Go easy, Mac. How are you feeling now?

Reply to  Machinist

OK, well, there’s a warning sign and if there’s anything I know about you, you aren’t dumb. Modifying a lifetime of eating habits isn’t an easy task, but if you take it slow, you can get there.

Mrs Sven has cut off my bread intake. All my work sandwiches for the last two weeks have been “lettuce wraps.” I put that in quotes cuz I can’t believe it’s a real thing, but there you go. Lettuce wraps.

Reply to  Machinist

When you have time, Mac, I’d love to check out Miss Harper’s recipe. I hope that her and David are both doing well.

The first place Oakland Raiders face off against the Broncos. I might even have a few beers during the game.