G’day, Wheelizens!

Aha! We now know teh reason for the (alleged) world-wide shortage of fresh water.

Yup…this comment went to moderation; I blame the NSA/CIA/FBI/IRS.

“Muwahahahahahahaaaa…”

Good morning, Fatwa, GN, and happy Sunday!

Heh. Mac paraphrasing Richard Gere yesterday: “I need a big gerbil.”

I can’t see the Discussions command at all Mac; I just came across that bit of information using Google. I figured an Admin would be able to see it, but apparently not.

Although my last two comments went through without me having to approve. So let’s see: here’s a third comment; we click Post Comment and then wait.

And that 3rd post went straight through, so maybe WordPress is fixed?

TSWadministrator
Admin

Should be OK now…or not.

Hai, Sven and Mr. Wadministrator!

We’ll see what happens with this comment…

Huh…went straight through; teh yay!

Danke, Herr Blauer Handschuhmann!

A blessed Sabbath, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, Sven, and the Blue Fickle-Finger of Fate!

We had a great time wine tasting yesterday. We’ve learned that four wineries is all we can handle in a day.

An unmoderated comment! Teh Yay!

“The Blue-gloved Admin”: the latest superhero. Thanks.

It’s funny how all the antifa/antiTrump protesters always wear masks, but they are supposedly the ‘good guys’. I’m not unhappy with what happened at Huntington Beach yesterday -- normal people are getting tired of these punks.

Reply to  Mac

And when the Trump supporters eventually do seriously hurt a “counter protester”, then the media and the Dems will be all about how we have to come together and that violence is not the way to solve anything. Forgetting their physically violent tactics and riots that have been commonplace from their side for the last year.

Listening to Metallica’s last album: Hardwired to Self-Destruct. Just bought it and it’s quite good. Much better than Death Magnetic.

Hai, Paddy and Mac!

I’d read about the pepper-spraying in Huntington Beach yesterday but not about a Trump supporter getting punched; glad people fought back.

“They pepper spray one of yours, you put one of theirs in the hospital.” 👿

(Those little Black Bloc shits richly deserve to have the snot pounded out of them when they assault peaceful protestors. Wonder how long it’ll be before one of them gets shot by a CCW holder?)

=====================

BrendaK is generally very considerate noise-wise if she gets up before me; I accord her the same courtesy. (But then, we’re still “newlyweds”, aren’t we?)

It’s already happened. January in Seattle outside a Milo event. Shooter claims self-defense and as far as I know, no charges have been filed.

It will get worse, but that’s what happens when you let these things build and don’t denounce them.

Reply to  Mac

Thanks for the update, Mac. I think of our dear Harper often and miss her mischievous presence.

Thanks for the Miss Harper update, Mac.

Drive-by:

Mac --

Cheers for teh Harper report; BrendaK and I sure do miss her.

There’s a distinct absence of plagueiness around here. 🙁

Sven --

Forgot about that guy at the Milo event; d’oh!