Who knew that -- to a raccoon -- water from a hose is a bit like laser pointers / cats? Not I.

Is that a recursive weiner?

Only if it’s this brand:

…but I do love a good Chicago dog, with onions, relish, pickle spears, tomato wedges, and celery salt.

What…no sport peppers?

TO be healthy, you should skip the salt.

Heeeeeee!

BBL.

Sven 2-0(@sven)

Happy Thursday. Yuck.

Lot of coons this week -- I sense a pattern.

Hi, Fatwa.

Paddy O'Furnijur(@jwmorgan)

Sure Happy It’s Thursday, Gerbil Nation!

What…no sport peppers?

No, I find they overwhelm some of the other flavors.

Got a text from my contractor this morning. The counter top fabricator/installer ran into a problem on another job and won’t start fabricating our counter top until today. They picked up the slab on Monday of last week and were supposed to install yesterday or today. Most everything is waiting on the installation of the counter top, so things have come to a screeching halt.

Hai, Sven and Paddy!

No, I find they overwhelm some of the other flavors.

I suppose that’s an acceptable reason.

*Squints eyes*

Hold on…do you skip the Casacabella peppers at Original Tommy’s, too? 🙂

Bummer about the delayed counter top gumming up teh works, Paddy. You guys are probably tired of grilling / microwaving / dining out and/or fetching takeout by now.

Paddy O'Furnijur(@jwmorgan)

…and washing dishes in the bathroom sink.

…and scraping plates into the turlet (since I presume your bathroom sink doesn’t have an InSinkerator)?

Paddy O'Furnijur(@jwmorgan)

Scraping into the trash can. Less chance of “splash-back”.

Logical; I just wanted to make reference to turlets.

So a guy has an idea to help save rhinos (as opposed to RINOs, who need to die out) by making artificial rhino horn and flooding the market.

But “environmentalists” don’t like the idea, because capitalism.

*Facepalm*

Reply to  Machinist

Hai, Mac!

Heh.

Since it wouldn’t involve fracking, that’d probably be okay with them. 👿

Paddy O'Furnijur(@jwmorgan)
Reply to  Machinist

Of course not! Save the whales!
You can’t use coal oil, either, because coal!!
Or beeswax, because you’re exploiting the bees!
Or tallow, because animal cruelty!!1!
Maybe we’d be allowed to burn vegetable oil in our lamps -- nah, Global Climate Changiness.

Reply to  Machinist

Too bad it’s immoral to literally beat some sense into folks like that.

“I mistook her for a baby harp seal, your Honor…”

Sven 2-0(@sven)

“Pushing this product onto innocent consumers…” Interesting.

Sven 2-0(@sven)

It’s an interesting argument, but with no common ground.

The first time I ever saw Stossel was on “Good Morning America” in the very early ’80s. He was their “Entertainment Correspondent”; I thought he was just an intellectual lightweight pretty boy. (Didn’t know at that time he’d already been an effective consumer investigator for a local news operation in the Pacific Northwest before getting on GMA.)

Between his time at ABC and Fox, he’s pissed-off a lot of politicians and celebrities who thought he was going to toss soft balls; he’s had more than a couple of interviewees walk out on him.

Hope his online venture is successful.