Its Panda-monium Friday here at Teh Squeak!!1!

Paddy --

I hope the job offer you received pans out for you; sounds like it might be an improvement all the way ’round…which you sure as hell deserve.

Gosharooties, I’m glad this is a long weekend; GoodWifeK and I are still a little draggy from our FL trip and three days consisting largely of sloth has a good deal of appeal.

BBL.

Sloth in Georgia -- possibly a song there.

Happy Friday, GN -- good morning, Fatwa.

Need to travel a bit south in October to catch Monster Magnet on tour. Paddy, have you ever been to The Observatory in Santa Ana or Brick by Brick in San Diego?

Poop. Off to work, but at least it’s a long weekend coming up. Just gotta get through today.

No, I haven’t been to either. The Observatory is certainly easy to get to.

Thanks, Paddy -- I think that’s where we’ll end up next month.

Hiya, Sven!

Sloth in Georgia — possibly a song there.

Or the title of my autobiography.

Mmmm…perhaps my new stage name. 👿

Happy Friday, Gerbil Nation!

Its Panda-monium Friday here at Teh Squeak!!1!

Fun fact: more people are killed each year by pandas than by NRA members.

Hiya, Paddy!

But pandas are cute; the NRA is evil.

The NRA is teh evilest except for Trump.

Reply to  Mac

Pandas don’t like Chick-fil-A, but NRA members do.
The implications are obvious.

[charltonheston]

“Chick-fil-A is pandas!!!”

[/charltonheston]

That’s some WMD-level whiteness, right there.

Late last night my boss sent out an email, a portion of which I will quote below:

Special request: In order to ensure that I am able to respond to the many time-sensitive needs across the teams while email volume is extremely high, please help me by marking any emails that you need me to respond to with “RESPONSE NEEDED” before the student name or title in the subject line. Also, unless you need my involvement or are running into ongoing challenges do not feel that you need to copy me on emails at this time. Lastly, if you have sent an email to me requiring my response and I have not yet responded please go ahead and resend it to me. I am trying to get through all emails, but there is a chance I have overlooked something or haven’t yet been able to respond. If it’s really time sensitive, you can always try me on Skype.

I sent her a skype message yesterday morning and I’m still waiting to hear back.

In the email that your boss sent, what did she put in the subject line?

“Reminder and a request”

Two fellow employees in different departments at teh bestest place ever gave notice today. Actually, one walked out and the other gave a week’s notice.Both said the same thing: tired of the lousy mgmt, the BS, lies, and no sign of improvement in the near future.

Sad. So out of touch with the greatness surrounding them that I fear either bad drugs or mental illness.

Reading teh squeak, seems SWMNBN is whacked out and on the run again. I do not have a good feeling that this will end well -- I just hope no one else gets hurt. Actually, I hope she doesn’t even hurt herself -- a completely sad, dangerous, and unhappy affair.