Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Happy Caturday, Mac, Sven and Paddy! 👿

And more FFS: it seems like our side loses damn near every meaningful battle, culturally and politically, to THESE f**kwads?

That sort o’ sums-up the reason for my disgust with having two major parties which dominate nearly all domestic politics.

NEED. MOAR. CHIPPERS.

Good morning FATWA!

May I join you in the pool of disgust?

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

C’mon in, Sven…the revulsion’s fine!!1!

Ford impresses me with one thing: she’s apparently done an outstanding job of scrubbing her online presence. Being relatively young, well off, an academic, and a liberal, she likely would have had a serious social media presence or at least articles published or something. But all you ever see of her is that one picture. Amazing job.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Yup…but it seems like some folks have screen caps. (Given that sanitizing one’s social media is such a common tactic.)

But this is to a whole other level, Fatwa. She has a husband and two teenage or older children -- likely they are active online too, and yet nothing has surfaced not even another picture of her. I find it quite odd.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

I hear ya; OTOH, Soros has a lot of resources. 👿

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Perhaps she pulled a train? Thanks for this though, Fatwa. It’s led to a list of papers of hers. Browsing…

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

A train? Mebbe with Grabby Joey Choo-Choo?

Happy Caturday, Gerbil Nation!

Given how Google “accidentally” changes their algorithms to prevent people from finding inconvenient truths, I wouldn’t be surprised if they have pushed all negative references to Dr. Edsel to the last pages of their search results.

I’m paranoid, Paddy, but even I didn’t go there -- well played, sir! I see that it’s almost deadline time -- I wonder if MSNBC has a countdown clock on?

A lazy Saturday afternoon. It used to be “Hey baby, want to mess around?” and now it’s “Hey! Did you remember to take your meds?”

So Ford’s camp says she’s planning to testify, and yet none of the terms are worked out. I think Grassley has to pull the plug on this in a few hours.

I really don’t understand, except to accept this thing as the shady underhanded political deal that it is, why Ford wouldn’t just let her testimony be taken in CA and be done with it.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

I will not me surprised if:

a) Dr. Edsel’s legal team is still playing games, and
b) The feckless GOP steps on the rake again.

God damn both the Republican and Democrat parties.

And that goes double for far too many voters in this country who keep electing their skanky, America-hating asses. Why the hell is it okay to allow ourselves to be ruled by traitorous, oath-breaking scum?

Either the Republicans get bowled over completely or they stand their ground, today, and say we did the best we could and that’s as far as we are willing to go. Let the chips fall, boys.