1 year ago

A blessed Sabbath, Gerbil Nation!
Monday? No thanks, I think I’ll wait.

It looks like another beautiful day in paradise -- the high should be 74°F. I’m sorry to hear that Fatwa may be facing a bit of snow in the coming week.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Sunday Greetin’s, GN!

Hi, Paddy!

Actual snow seems highly unlikely as of this writing, although there might be an issue with freezing rain on Tuesday night. (Worst case, LambiePieK works from home on Wednesday, which is just fine with me.)

But I don’t think that’s going to happen.

Looks to be rainy for “The Big Game”, so I guess they’ll be leaving the roof shut at The Atlanta Taxpayer Sodomy Sportsball and Concert Facility Mercedes-Benz Stadium next Sunday.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Charming:

1 year ago

Wow! Western Europe is lost -- they just don’t realize it, yet.

Sven
Sven
1 year ago

Perhaps that is what it has come down to -- taking the fight directly to them -- not waiting for the govt to act?

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

I’m glad we have a 2A; I think that a few hundred armed Jews might give these Scheiße essen muslimische Tiere pause for thought. (At least as much thought as inbred, sub-normal sand farmers are capable of.)

1 year ago

I can’t argue with you there, and it just might come to that.

Sven
Sven
1 year ago

I think perhaps it’s time to think more in terms of black or white, right or wrong, instead of these shades of relativism gray. How that works out in the larger narrative, I don’t know.

I’ve said this before and I still think it holds true: the biggest loss to American values was the death of Andrew Breitbart.

Sven
Sven
1 year ago

I read that Harry Potter is upset with Tom Brady’s supposed MAGA hat: “Take that MAGA hat out of your locker! I feel like that was the moment when as a country we were all like, ‘Come on, dude! You’re awesome…Don’t put that in here,’” Radcliffe chuckled.”

To which I say what does “when as a country we…” mean since last time I looked you were British not American. So go fuck yourself with your magic wand, Harry.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Unperson

Riffing off of Mac’s thread pic the other day: