Interesting. It’s almost like the Top 5 have something in common…

Four-Peat: Chicago Tops Orkin’s Top 50 Rattiest Cities List for Fourth Consecutive Time
1. Chicago
2. Los Angeles (+1)
3. New York (-1)
4. Washington, DC (+1)
5. San Francisco (-1)

When even the rats are leaving San Francisco (down 1 in the ranking), you know you’ve got problems.

Good morning, GN!

Unexpectedly, this latest storm system seems to not be materializing or is postponed until later in the week.

Off to work -- wishing all a good day, the strength to do what is right and needs to be done, and comfort to those that need it. Poof.

Happy Tuesday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Sven!

I will refrain from following Mac’s lead by posting the llama song.
You’re welcome.

I’m sure the MSM have already written their stories tearing apart tonight’s SOTU. I wonder if Ruth Bader-Meinhoff will make an appearance?

Reply to  Mac

Well, if you insist…

Gaaaaaaaaaaah!

Good morning / afternoon, Sven, Paddy, Mac and other Wheelizens!

Working on metric carp-tonnes of paperwork. Nice to be so busy, but…

Good job remaining atop the rat-heap, birth city!

Came across this cover version of Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars’ “Uptown Funk”. I quite liked the original (’cause it was pretty “old skool”), but this one takes it up a couple of notches:

(Also appreciate there are some seriously funky old geezers playing it.)

I’m loving the Commonwealth of Virginia lately. More accurately, I’m loving the Dems in the Commonwealth of Virginia: infanticide, racism, memory issues, and sexual assault. I may have to buy more popcorn.

I noticed that the Nefarious RBG was absent from the SOTU, despite reports of her being seen at a concert recently.

And in “Day ending in Y” news, Democrats sat on their hands when most anything positive about the U.S. was mentioned. The one exception being reports on great successes in increasing employment of women and the number of women in Congress. Well played, Mr. President.

Good job, President Trump. I was confused though by all those Dems wearing white dresses -- it was a statement of some sort, but what it meant I have no idea.

It was supposed to be a “women’s empowerment”/#metoo statement.