Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Friday…teh yay!!

If that hedgehog were trying to climb into one of my shoes, it might result in fatal consequences for the po’ wee t’ing.

Paddy --

Don’t have any general advice to offer re trying to solve your potential water intrusion issues; unfortunately, any sort of roof venting components (half-moons, T-vents, turbines, vented skylights, etc.) are possible sources for leaks. Especially when there are heavy winds / rains occurring simultaneously.

Guess what I have on my plate today? (Hint: it starts with “pap” and ends with “erwork”.) It’s like being a waddlebutt at a clerical version of Golden Corral. 👿

BBL.

You know what paperwork smells like, Fatwa? Money.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

And “money” (at least U.S. currency) smells like “drugs” to most cops and their corrupt, shitty “crime labs”.

Glad most of my paperwork is digital; fewer paper cuts.

Happy Friday, GN. Here’s hoping that Paddy and company beat the hellcoldflu; that Mac and Elena are doing just fine; that Fatwa gets lots of work and that the lovely Miss Brenda is enjoying her new vehicle; that Jerry, X, JtB and all others are well and secure.

And that teh Left continues to eat itself to much laughter and popcorn.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Hi, Sven!

Brenda is indeed enjoying her new vehicle. (And I’m enjoying that a lot.)

Out of all the stuff she test drove, it’s the only vehicle about which she said more than once “I love this one”. Which is kind of funny, as it wasn’t even on the long list of trucks we went to the dealer with last Saturday.

Glad she’s so happy with it, that it’s a nice upgrade all the way ’round from her previous and that we could swing it. (And another hat tip to PMK and Bro for being wonderful folks we trust personally and professionally…plus, we like ’em a bunch.)

I share Sven’s hopes re other Wheelizens.

While I’m tempted to gloat over the current state of the Left, I suspect they’ll grudgingly “unite” between now and the 2020 election because all non-Leftists and Orange Man bad.

Happy Give-the-Hedgehog-a-Shoehorn-Friday, Gerbil Nation!

Thank you all for all of your good wishes. I was doing better yesterday, then, in the middle of the night, I was so cold that I put a wool watch cap on, a long sleeve t-shirt, plus an extra blanket on and was still shivering violently. I finally warmed up, then got up to get something to drink and check my temperature -- 104.3°F. I grabbed some grunt candy, stripped down, and lay on top of the covers for the rest of the night. My fever finally dropped to 101.6 and I feel exhausted.

Fatwa -- enjoy your paperwork (do you have a green eye-shade?)

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Hi, Paddy!

Maaaan…104º+ is getting into dangerous territory; glad you were able to get it down. Hooray for huge doses of Motrin!

…(do you have a green eye-shade?)

Of course. Along with a garter and a fountain pen.

The image of Fatwa with a leg garter and a ridiculously huge feathered quill will stay with me for quite some time.

Reply to  Machinist

I’m tryin’ Mac; I’m tryin’.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator
Reply to  Machinist

I’m sorry to hear about that, Mac, but glad that at least the left eye will be routine.

Reply to  Machinist

That was great!

Ugh -- did yu scroll down the page and see that damn snake eating the dog?

No. No I didn’t, and I don’t think I will.

Sheesh, Paddy. I’ve heard you were hot, but that’s getting ridiculous. Rest up, drink lots of fluids, and take your meds.

Here’s praying that all goes smoothly, Mac.