Happy Sven Cartoon Thursday, GN!

“Balls are going to be a little lopsided.”

Adds verisimilitude, IYKWIMAITTYD.

I’m under the impression that yesterday’s hearings didn’t provide the expected results. 👿

The media ought to thank its lucky star(s) that such a small number of American citizens are actually inquisitive about politics in any significant manner. (Which is just how they -- along with most politicians -- like it.)

“Today in Congress, Robert Mueller’s testimony about the…hey…Kardashian asses!!1!”

BBL.

Forgot to include this in my previous:

space aliens.jpg

So that explains it.

Wonderful thread pic, Mac. Hi, Fatwa.

I can see the left getting all excited about Puerto Rico removing their governor through massive street protests -- gee, that should work here as well. Take to the streets!

Heya, Sven!

======================

This just in:

mueller mudville.jpg

According to the Cobb County (GA) Sheriff’s Department, a Publix employee stated that lying carpsack State Rep. Erica Thomas repeatedly told Eric Sparkes to “Go back where you came from!”. The employee said Sparkes never said anything like that.

Further, video suggests very strongly that Thomas was not in any way “afraid” as she claimed. (She’s taller and quite a bit heavier than Sparkes.)

Why do you hate Hispanic immigrants, Ms. Thomas?

Sure Happy It’s Thursday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, and Sven (The Pillager)!

Yesterday we had a high of 103°F, this morning it was raining. So now, even though it isn’t hot out, yet, it feels hot and sticky. If I wanted hot and humid, there are lots of other places I could live.

So both the Mueller and Erica Thomas narratives fell apart yesterday. I wonder what will happen today?

Climate change, Paddy. We are all going to die. Soon. From rising sea levels and changing weather patterns. Sad.

Lack of “net neutrality” killed me months ago.

Zombie Fatwaaaaaaa!

I’m a roof zombie.

“Drrraaaaaaiiiiins! Drrraaaaaaiiiiins!”

Well played, sir, well played!

I felt the sting of death once Kavanaugh was confirmed. Havent been myself since.

Given his involvement in rape parties, that’s not surprising. I’m sure it was so traumatic that you’ve completely blocked out your time in New England.

I read an article that graphed deaths from major weather events, as well as extreme heat and cold vs. atmospheric CO2 concentration. It would seem that as atmospheric CO2 goes up, deaths go down.

Hee!

Oberlin has been ordered to post a $36.34M bond; the judge also ordered “no reply briefs” which basically is him telling the university to STFU.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

I know an Oberlin grad -- a self-righteous, sanctimonious, SJW. It couldn’t happen to a more fitting institution.

Not Michelle Malkin, then.

No, sorry to say that I don’t know Michelle Malkin personally.

About time our side got a decent win.

From AoS -- I don’t know why, but I find this particular paragraph regarding Mueller most funny, apt, and applicable to much that passes for wisdom nowadays.

” So here are all these unaccomplished nobodies repeating shit they heard from other unaccomplished nobodies in a gigantic pseudo-intellectual circle jerk in which no one ever questions “Why do we place all of our faith in this one man that not a one of us has so much as even met?” ”

Spot on as those Brit fellers like to say.

Exactly!