My Monday sentiments precisely, Mac. (Also on Tuesday, Wednesday and any other days ending in “y”.) 😉

Happy Beginning-Of-Teh-Work-Week, Wheelizens!

osha dumbass sign.jpg

I’m with the chick.

1 year ago

Hi, Fatwa -- good morning, GN! I’m sure more fresh hell is waiting for us today.

1 year ago

Happy Misanthropic-Birdie Monday, Gerbil Nation!

I checked the rat trap this morning, and I’ve got one small rat already. I’ll reset it and see if I can get the big rat.

Reply to  Machinist

I’ll try to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

Hope they’re not going to the mattresses.

rat mattress.jpg
1 year ago

Nope! These are outside rodents.

Reply to  Machinist

I was hoping the raptors and owl would provide that, but they seem to be falling down on the job. I wonder if they’re unionized?

I thought you carried them in your pockets like so many nickels and dimes.

1 year ago

I was up in our attic over the weekend -- traps still baited. No sign of rats -- no awful smell. I don’t get it, but perhaps they moved south to you, Paddy, or maybe over the hill to LA where the pickings are better.

1 year ago

A young transgender male that I have known since birth just shared one of the most gobsmackingly stupid things I’ve ever seen on FaceBook:

Trans Idiocy.PNG
1 year ago

Ugh. Keep the knives away from young troubled boys.

1 year ago

In this case, it’s a young troubled girl. I know, the language is confusing.
1. Start with transgender
2. Add the gender the person thinks they are, that doesn’t align with their biology.

1 year ago

I’m so ashamed. I cut out bread for like the last 3 weeks until….yesterday. There was this loaf of fresh baked sourdough bread at the market and I swear it was calling my name. Its voice was that of Paris Hilton and it kept repeating over and over “Eat me -- you know you want to.” So I bought the darn thing and I’ve eaten like half of it in the past day. And it’s delicious.

Please don’t hate me for being weak. Sniff.

1 year ago

That’s why I try to keep things like that out of sight. I’d love to work on my bread baking skills, but I know what the result would be. I’m happy if I can reduce carbs -- I’m not trying to climb Mt. Everest without training.