Happy Feline Supremacist Wednesday, Wheelizens!

Sven --

Hope you got a better night’s sleep.

Thanks, Fatwa, but sadly, no. I shall be quite cranky today. Insufferable, even.

Jack Tatum is on a tear running wildly throughout the house and then outside, inside. He’s an odd one.

Watching Mourning Joe over on MSNBC -- as tired and as miserable as I feel right now it could be a lot worse: I could be married to that Mikka broad. What a humorless insufferable unhappy woman.

How I see the Democrat president candidates this morning:

Heh!

Marking September 4 on my calendar: 7-hour climate change townhall from CNN. Yeah.

Instead of having 10 candidates speak for 40 minutes each, I think they should all have to debate for the entire 400 minutes. I might watch the last 10-15 minutes in that case, just to see how badly it devolved and who was left standing.

Hi, Sven!

Sorry you had another carpy night. πŸ™

I shall be quite cranky today. Insufferable, even.

Ah…but will you be as insufferable and scowly as Greta Thunberg? Jeebus, what an annoying mini-bint. Shame on her parents and all of the other adults exploiting her. Yeah, being lectured to on policy and science by an obnoxious, irritating child is nearly certain to make me reassess my positions on all sorts of stuff.

Maybe she could lift grandpappy’s hammer. πŸ‘Ώ

Greta_Thunberg_01.jpg..jpg

Amusing lambasting of “The Cult of Greta Thunberg”:

Opening paragraph:

Anyone who doubts that the green movement is morphing into a millenarian cult should take a close look at Greta Thunberg. This poor young woman increasingly looks and sounds like a cult member. The monotone voice. The look of apocalyptic dread in her eyes. The explicit talk of the coming great β€˜fire’ that will punish us for our eco-sins. There is something chilling and positively pre-modern about Ms Thunberg. One can imagine her in a sparse wooden church in the Plymouth Colony in the 1600s warning parishioners of the hellfire that will rain upon them if they fail to give up their witches.

Heh.

Great article and a masterful take-down.

Happy Wednesday, Gerbil Nation!

Cats, democrats, and climate cultists -- all trying to rule is. My bet is on the cats -- the others would result in disaster.

What did Ilhan Omar’s husband say when he found out she was cheating on him?

“I’m telling Mom!”

Interviewer: Who’s your boxing coach, Bernie?
Sanders: Harry Reid

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone punch at a speed bag (that is barely moving) and miss. No wonder it hit him in the face.