Happy “All Hail Our Kitteh King” Tuesday, Wheelizens!

Had to spend a couple of hours yesterday on utterly pointless paperwork for a clueless HOA Board member. Bah!

And today, even moar hours will be wasted on an explanation for the new Board at another HOA in response to an absurd “what if” request. Double bah! (I might add that we’ve already solved some serious leak issues at this HOA caused by shockingly substandard drain components installed by -- as well as very poor actual roofing workmanship -- by a previous roofer who couldn’t even diagnose and repair his own colossal screw-ups.

The word “Sisyphean” comes to mind.

BBL.

I think antibiotics will cure that, Fatwa.

Good morning, GN! Off to the ranch. Poof

Happy Tuesday, Gerbil Nation!

I’m beginning my work this morning accompanied by the dulcet sounds of a concrete slab being cut in a neighbor’s garage. I hope this isn’t indicative of how the day will turn out.

Mrs. Paddy and I went to a baseball game last night. We had ticket vouchers and this was the only game left in the season that fit our schedules. The team has been out of contention for quite awhile and there are only 17 games left in the season. Add that up and you get very, very low attendance, and managerial decisions based on getting players game experience rather than winning the game. It was a long, dull game.

Hiya, Sven and Paddy!

I think antibiotics will cure that, Fatwa.

Heh. I wish I could just pop a pill rather than compose this unproductive letter.

It was a long, dull game.

Bummer, Paddy.

Hope the concrete sawing doesn’t last too long.

Um…no.

sheet set.jpg

I’m sure it looked better in the designer’s head.
Or maybe that’s exactly the look they were going for -- which is more than a little disturbing.

Is that a Capodimonte on the night stand?

Interesting. More homeless will die in Los Angeles this year than will be killed in the entire country by “assault weapons.”

And the NRA is the terrorist?