Monday salutations, GN!

I hope it’s after 6:00 p.m. in teh thread pic or that penguin’s overdressed for mayhem.

Sven --

Bless your heart (in the good way) for looking after your former neighbor. I hope his family proves to be helpful. At risk of being redundant: Good. Gerbils.

And because it’s Monday:

cat cheese monday.gif

And cat owners everywhere cheer and then look around to make sure they are unobserved.

This shows an unfortunate resemblance, but I’ll allow it:

greta nazi.jpg

And speaking of eco-fascism, the Competitive Enterprise Institute had a good round-up of climate-related BS going back to 1967:

Aieeeeee…we’re all going to freeze! I mean broil! Well, I dunno, but we’d better do something!!1!

We have a significant Santa Ana event scheduled to begin tomorrow -- short but very hot and windy for maybe 36 hours. And then oddly enough a chance of rain at the end of the week.

Hi, Sven!

Santa Anas? Rain??

CLIMATE CHAOS!!1!

Oh shiiiiiit, oh fooooook…we’re all gonna die!!

Happy Monday, Gerbil Nation!

All this talk of imminent death and destruction reminds me of this little ditty:

The introduction is especially apropos.

Back in the day, Tom Lehrer was worth at least fifty Mark Russells (in large part -- but not exclusively -- because Lehrer wrote original music).

Hello GN!

Just back from the hospital -- our friend is doing much better. And even better news is that his sister and her son-in-law are flying in from Detroit tomorrow.

The difference between Saturday and today is just stunning. I could not be happier -- won’t jinx things, but I’m hopeful.

That’s great to hear, Sven!

Now a little girl is saying how deplorable we all are. Was it just me or did anyone else think the applause was awkward and inappropriate given the tone and words from this girl?

Huh. Not the Babylon Bee.

Antonio Brown returns to college, registers for four classes including Death and Dying

Huh. Seems like the NRA has more members than the Emmy Awards had viewers. Bummer for them.