Sunday greetin’s, GN!

My unpopular opinion: Many dogs also qualify as “cute furry creatures”.

Fite me. 🙂

I see Greta Thunberg has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize; if it’s awarded to her, she’d be joining such luminaries as Arafat and Obama.

head shake.gif

Your gif says it all.

A blessed Sabbath, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa!

I’ve never encountered a groundhog, but I’m very familiar with marmots from my hikes in the local mountains and Sierras. They look cute and furry, but are destructive little buggers. Come to think of it, they are like cats.

And coons.

Happy Sunday GN -- good morning Paddy and Fatwa.

Good morning, Sven!
Off to church, then to my MIL’s to fix the door to the workshop.
BBL

Watched this last night -- highly recommended. Went to Amazon to buy the book, but delivery is 3 weeks out?

Why Meadow Died
Andrew Pollack, the father of a student killed in the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Highschool in Parkland, Florida, offered his thoughts on school safety and guns.

Couple this with the release of prisoners in California and the reduction of felonies to misdemeanors and you have the perfect storm for a huge increase in crime. It makes me wonder, is the point to let things get so bad that they can then step in and remove even more of our freedoms, in the guise of providing security?

Hmmmm. Barnes and Noble -- both outlets out of stock. The book must be hitting a nerve, at least amongst the public. In the CSPAN video, Mr. Pollack discusses his efforts at being interviewed by anyone other than FOX. Yeah, that didn’t work out.

His story doesn’t forward the desired narrative, so it must be suppressed.

Funny how all those narratives only go in one direction.

I really want to see phone transcripts from Obama with foreign leaders. We are being told how out of line Trump was with Ukraine, but aren’t provided a basis of comparison. Come on POTUS, release some of them so we can judge you accurately.

Heeeeee!

That’s just terrible -- she’s on spectrum doncha know?