Happy Evil Bunny Wednesday, Wheelizens!

CC: EVERYBODY!!

SVEN LIKES ZOODLES!!!!!

Heeeeeeeee! Naughty Mac.

Sven --

So, do you actually like them or not?

Serious question, as I’m also watching carbs to slow -- if pretty steady -- results. And I’ve found that many vegetables can be made more palatable by the addition of stuff like garlic and onions.

Plus, I’m jonesing for pasta. 🙁

==========================

kabuki creep.gif

In all honesty, they are not as bad as I feared. Adding onions and some bell peppers helps. Give them a try.

G’mornin’, SvenZoodleBonk! 😉

Cheers for that info; I may have to try them sometime. I’ve got a kitchen gadget that juliennes stuff, so I’m only risking the cost of some zucchinis and a bit of kitchen drudgery.

Or I could buy a bag of these at Waddlemart:

zoodles.jpeg

As you might expect, I find this an effective meme:

gun control shoes.jpg

I’m going to save that one.

Happy zoodle-y Wednesday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Getting Slimmer-wa, and Zven!

I see all sorts of things made with cauliflower instead of wheat or potato. I’d give them a try, except I absolutely cannot stand cauliflower. As in it doesn’t matter how you prepare it, by the third bite I’m gagging.

When a student in special education changes schools, the new school must hold an IEP (Individualized Education Plan) meeting with the parent, student, general education teacher, special education teacher, administrator, and any service providers, such as counselor, speech therapist, etc. to adapt the existing IEP to the new school setting. This meeting must be held within the first 30 days at the new school. Today is the last day to hold those meetings at my school. That means the last week and this week have been absolutely nuts as we try to cram all the meetings in before the deadline. I’ve been spending all of my time reviewing and commenting on draft documents, taking notes at meetings, reviewing finalized documents, and answering questions. I’ll be glad when today is over and things will calm down a bit.

Hiya, Fellow-Cauliflower-H8er Paddy!

Hope you get through all of teh administrative carp as smoothly as possible and that things do, in fact, calm down.

The sad thing is that the ball wasn’t going into the goal.

But at least one of his did.

For Mrs. Sven:

I know what that coon is thinking, and it isn’t cuddling.

What a sphincter.

I’m skeptical of the account, Paddy, but haven’t found statements or other reports contradicting it. Hard to believe anyone would say those things out loud.

Have those on the Left been emboldened over the years to believe they can say and do what they please without repercussions? Who would have believed that a group like Antifa could do what they do without law enforcement and local politicians clamping down on them? It’s hard to say.