Groot morning, GN!

Hope the SoCal and TX contingents remain safe and that teh O’Fs had a pleasant drive to their destination.

Chesapeake (VA) rescinded their draconian “Trick Or Treat” regulations from last year due to massive push-back from the citizenry. Here’s a TV screencap from 2018:

chesapeake halloween.jpg

Trick Or Treating over age 12 and/or past 8:00 p.m. -- fines plus up to six months in jail?!?!

Jeebus…that’ll keep “The Children” safe.

“What are you in for, kid?”

“Overage Trick Or Treating.”

IIRC, the last time I went door-to-door on Halloween was when I was twelve and felt like I was on the cusp of being “too old”, so I just stopped after that; didn’t need the threat of a fine and jail time.

But hey, the Carceral State ain’t gonna feed itself without Operation Snickers.

“Halloween Squad…up against the wall, you adolescent skells!! Where’d you get that candy, scumbags?!?”

I guess there has to be a law for everything, Fatwa.

Glad to hear, Mac, that you guys got safely through the other night.

Hai, Sven and Mac!

The SEC is investigating our airport for possibly diverting revenues.

I’m shocked, shocked to see there are suspected fiscal improprieties at Hartsfield -- Jackson International Airport!!1!

Harsh but fair:

greta thunberg alien.jpg

LOL.

A quick look at today’s headlines shows much pearl-clutching amongst the lefties.

Do it. Impeach Trump and reap the whirlwind. Idiots.

I’m thinking the D leadership ain’t quite that stupid; they’re probably just gonna slow-walk this impeachment horseshit for the next 13 months.

The Aristocrats!

Katie Hill is my representative and I’ve laughed quite a bit over her sexual activities being made public.

A liberal friend at work worked on her campaign and claims the photos are fake as is the whole story. I just laughed. Good times.