G’day, GN!

Har! Another goodie, Mac.

Sven --

Hope you were able to get the stuff down from the attic with a minimum of fuss (including spillage / breakage) and without ouching your back.

==================

From the WTF files:

confederate israeli flags.png

Just showed SackO’SugarK the preceding image: “Now there’s a family you’d want to meet…from a distance.”

Reply to  Mac

what he said. It does look unique though. I’d wanna meet these people.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

By the way, on the internet woes footing: I’m on USB Tethering for the foreseeable future. At least one more day, I’m guessing.

It took about 30 seconds for that Hanukkah/Stars and Bars picture to load. I had flashbacks to dial-up. I remember making gifs and making sure they were progressively encoded so they would load first in low res and at least someone would be able to see something while the rest of the image was loading.

Many interpretations of that flag selection. Hi, Fatwa -- my back is a bit sore but I did retrieve half of the boxes so that’s a start.

Still quite windy out here.

Happy Tuesday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, Mac, and Sven!

Sven -- glad you got some boxes down without worsening your back. If it were me, I’d mess myself up even more, despite my best efforts.

In re the flag picture -- I’m in Mac’s camp on this one.

Hi, Sven, Mac and Paddy!

Mac --

Your first opinion re teh flags was one which went through my mind; still a weird juxtaposition to me. 😉

Sven --

Glad you were able to retrieve some o’ them boxes; hope your back improves.

I’m happy we’re not putting up the tree this year, as I don’t need to fetch any boxes from the garage loft. (Brenda got a nice deal on a surprisingly attractive artificial tree some years ago, but putting it up and taking it down is kind of a PITA. A lot of pieces plus much fiddling around to make it look nice…and my back’s probably not up to that.)

BBL.

Here’s are tree this year. We got it one evening, put it up a couple of days later, then decorated over a couple of more days. Yeah, it’s hard to align everyone’s schedules.

IMG_20191216_102932781.jpg

I want to live in Paddy’s house! Beautiful.

Thank you, Sven!

A member of the Jersey City Board of Education weighs-in on the recent Jooo murders:

6 rabbis were accused of selling body parts

No word on whether said body parts were used to make matza.

Really wish that someone would club that twunt like a baby harp seal. (Yeah, I know that’s wrong; I just don’t give much of a shit anymore with human garbage like this. Love her ‘stache; you know who else had a mustache and hated Jews?)

seriously………….

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Internet woes. My internet has been out for a day now. I’m using usb tethering and mobile hotspot from my phone. Suddenlink Cable says they’re doing a major upgrade in my area. Splitting fiber. The silver lining is that I should have better upstream speed once it’s done.

I dropped into their office today and they told me the had no ETA on the project. So I’m guessing it could be days…

On my way home, I went the back way and there were lots of TelCo type trucks out my way working on stuff, so I’m assuming its the fiber splitting crew.

I tried doing a stream using my phone on USB tethering. I kept lowering my upstream bandwidth until I got to 400 Kbps then it went green and I stopped dropping frames. Youtube recommends 2500 Kbps, which i can get in the middle of the night but not during prime time. Most of the time I set it to 1000 Kbps which is at least passable.

Anyway, I’m a s**t creator, but even so, youtube hates us all now. I put my vids up on bitchute.com and they get 3-4 times as many views.

Heck, Fatwa. I didn’t know you Joooooos were still selling body parts. Instead of sending money to ZOG every month, can I just send a kidney? Even if it isn’t my kidney?

I really need to get out more -- I’ve never heard of “bitchute.” OK taking a look.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Yeah, these days people need to be aware of and participate in Alt tech.

bitchute.com, bittubers.com, etc instead of youtube
minds.com, steemit.com instead of facebook
gab.com instead of twitter
Dissenter instead of Disqus (awesome alternative comment system)
trends.gab.com (gab trends unbiased trending site) instead of drudge (owned by libtards now)

I don’t really have my finger on the pulse, or anything, but I do watch a few creators who do.

tim pool/timcast
styxhexenhammer666

are some big time guys still on youtube, but also on other platforms.

donovan worland, also on youtube who is a tiny creator with a big brain.

Is that Broken Pieces yours, Dv8?

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

heh, no it’s not. My channel handle most everywhere except here is “curvycom” (because I have the domain “curvy.com”) I used to use dv8 more back in the day, but it’s hardly ever available at most popular sites.

That’s a relief cuz after listening to it I was thinking the best comment I could come up with is “Huh. That’s interesting.”

I smell something in the air tonight…it smells like HISTORY!

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

oh? to what do you refer?

Well, I thought it might just be dog shit, but then I realized it’s Impeachment Vote Eve!

Heh.

We so smart here.

What’s the impact on the roofing business, Fatwa?

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

It’s like part 3 of Atlas Shrugged.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

It’s also like Part 3 of Atlas Shrugged.

Like. Much.

Since Paddy left his Christmas Setup. I’ll leave ours here:

xmas2019.jpg
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

PS: That handsome devil in the upper right hand corner is my Dad.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

It’s been pretty smooth sailing using my phone for internet. My first time trying USB tethering on this phone like… yesterday. Still no word on how long the outage will continue.

If I decided to actually stream with the phone, I guess I’ll downscale the video size. That should help it look a bit better.