Merry sQuEAkMas!

A Harper sighting on the M.O.; teh yay! (And right back atcha, Plaguie.)

Glad to read that Harper and dv8 have new, improved intertubes.

We dumped ATT many years ago for Comcast and got much better speeds; OTOH, the service is about as “reliable” as ATT was. 👿

The service does go out rather more than I’d like; mostly on sunny, calm days which seems weird to me, but WTH do I know?

It appears Photobucket is hosed as of this writing but I’ll look forward to seeing teh thread pic later.

Nice to see that in a dangerous, uncertain, ever-changing world our Congress remains a wretched hive of scum and villainy. Bah!

BBL.

dv8
dv8
1 year ago

oops. I should have read teh thread first.

1 year ago

OK, that is one photo that I must see. Hi, Fatwa.

On Twitter, Mayor Fulop retorted, “We shouldn’t parse words. To stop hate + anti-semitism we need to call it out QUICKLY for what it is. Some will say don’t call it anti-semitism or a hate crime till a longer review but being Jewish myself + the grandson of holocaust survivors I know enough to call it what this is.”

1 year ago

Sure Happy It’s Thursday, Gerbil Nation!
Good day, Fatwa, and Sven!

Had a great time with the family, yesterday, but I’m paying for it today. It’s been non-stop with meetings (both scheduled and unscheduled), emails, and paperwork. It looks like both today and tomorrow will be that way.

1 year ago

I got an email today with a very tempting offer. I can order pre-sale tickets to “A Moderated Conversation with Michelle Obama” to be held at the Honda Center in Anaheim, sometime this spring. For the low, low price of only $3000 I can attend a pre-lecture meet and greet, get a photo op, a copy of her book, and a signed bookplate. My heart is all aflutter.

Hahahahahahahahaaa…

What a fabulous bargain! And money going to a good cause!

Hi, Sven and Paddy!

Sven --

T’anks for your linky. Mayor Fulop got some points from me for not equivocating about what happened in his shithole town.

Paddy --

Glad to read yesterday was a good ‘un; sorry the “payback” is such a beeyotch.

Maaaaan…I’m gonna be so glad when our current HOA job is done. Any future work we bid for them (and they need a lot of roofing work) is gonna be 10% higher than we’d normally charge.

They’ve got a bad Board and a lot of entitled homeowners who think stuff like the laws of physics ought not to apply to them when said laws inconvenience them. (Amazing that such clueless dipwads can afford townhomes that currently cost north of $550K…)

1 year ago

Jim should have had you come out here so that you could hands on the thing and smooth the rough waters.

Fatwa Arbuckle -- water smoother

Wait for it…

1 year ago

Well, not really. I get what he meant.

1 year ago

If Mrs Sven sees this, she’ll think that dry cat food isn’t good enough and there will be sandwiches outside tonight.

Reply to  Machinist

Yes seeing them now. 5:23 PT

1 year ago

I’ve been looking for a rat’s head. Jack Tatum left a headless carcass of a really large rat on the landing and I can’t believe he ate the head. It has to be around somewhere.

1 year ago

I’m sure it will start revealing its location in a few days.

dv8
dv8
1 year ago

Hey everyone, Harper went on the Midnight Oil last night. Just thought you should know.

We are enjoying our new lightning fast internet.

dv8
dv8
Reply to  Machinist

thanks mac : ) Harper says hi.

1 year ago

Another history-making night. The first Dem “debate” after Trump was impeached.

1 year ago

More than a little snicker out of me seeing Rowling hoisted by her own woke petard.

Claire Wolfe signs off: https://www.clairewolfe.com/blog/2019/12/17/im-done-2/

I have most of her books and will miss her blog.

1 year ago

I give up. What type of creature rips the head off of a rat and hides it, then drops the rest of the body right where the people who feed and care for him are likely to step on it? It’s not funny.

1 year ago

I think you’ve just described the cat.

Reply to  Machinist

Hi Mac!
I can see the thread-pic just fine.