Happy Caturday, GN!

ZOG is working overtime as next week looks like rain all week.

Muwahahahahahahaha! It’s almost like shekels falling from the skies for JimCo.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Good Morning Fatwa, Once again I’m still awake.

I’m uploading another one of my lame gaming videos to Bitchute.com this morning. There are a few on my youtube archive which are “”””noteworthy””” for one reason or another. This one is an experiment I did making fun of myself and my halting speech and cluelessness.

I call it “Trolling my own streams 1” but I never did another one of those, even though it was more “””popular””” than my other gaming videos of that time, especially.

I’m just now getting around to putting it up on Bitchute. And my lightning fast upstream speed that I now have, will make it NOT take all friggin’ day to upload..

Happy last-Saturday-before-Christmas-and-Hanukah! Being it’s the weekend, I don’t think any HISTORY will be made today.

For the state of the union speech next year, I think Trump should adorn his suit coat with a big scarlet “I”. It would be the best troll ever.

Hello Fatwa and Dv8!

Reply to  Mac

Maybe if you had some Paris Hilton pics to post -- that would fix everything.

Happy Gloating Dog Caturday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, dv8, Sven, and Mac!

Mac -- it appears Photobucket is working, at least for now.

dv8 -- congrats on speedy uploads! I’ll have to check out your vids.

Sven -- I hope you can take care of your back on this non-historic day. I love the idea of the scarlet I.

Came across this this morning. Really worth watching.

Excellent! Thanks, Sven!

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

I saw this a bit ago. Really solid stuff.

Yeah, I need to take care of my back today -- so far, so good.

Just got back from watching one of the grands in a performance of “The Nutcracker”. A few of the principle dancers (adults) were actually pretty decent.

But WTF is up with the music being too loud for a small HS auditorium…and with overhyped bass? It was way louder than what you’d hear from the damned podium if you were conducting a large orchestra. And the low end smeared everything where there was even moderately loud basses, timps and/or bass drum.

Does all music at a performance now have to sound like a friggin’ movie theatre where the audio’s at least 15dB too hot?

That’s a big part of why I don’t want to go to movies any more.

Also, get off my damned lawn! 😉

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

I always sleep through all the fun.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

I was just going down memory lane reading the oldest posts from the beginning of this incarnation of the wheel.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious