dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

Happy New Year, firsties, everyone!

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

Fatwa, Mac, Plaguie, Paddy, Sven, Gerrie, and all wheelizens past present and future:

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

Finally checked out that camera of mine. It is mostly pretty good. The wifi is of limited use, works with android and I couldn’t get that to work anyway.

Works as a higher quality webcam--better lens. Takes a 128gig sd card. Has “some” native memory, but very little. Probably it does best as a standalone camera where you can transfer files via USB pretty fast. Has still and video modes.

All in all, it is usable but not life-changing.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

HNY, GN!

Hi, firsties-firsties dv8!

Lovely to see that Harper stopped-by; surely, that’s a harbinger of a great 2020.

Didn’t get intoxicated last night but really need cawfee; buh.

Don’t much care about the Charleston or flappers, but I hope the other two items make a comeback:

bringing back in 2020s.jpg
1 year ago

Happy 2020, GN!

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Happy New Year, Mac and Sven!

1 year ago

Happy New Year, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, dv8-the-first, Fatwa, Mac, and Sven!

It was thankfully quiet around here at midnight. We celebrated “East-coast time”, then went to bed early. We’re now watching the local pre-parade coverage and anxiously awaiting the start of the parade!

ThePlagueFairy
1 year ago

Happy New Year, my friends!

Thank you for your constancy and for being true fellows of good will. You’re an oasis of peace and humor in an ever increasingly harsh world.

I pray this next decade will find us with even closer ties.

Here’s to teh Gerbil Nation! A finer and feistier hoarde of ankle biters you’ll never see!! My love to you all…

(((Poof)))

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Happy New Year Paddy and…PLAGUIE!!ZOMG!1

Here’s to teh Gerbil Nation!

Huzzah!

(Teh GN has been berry, berry good to me.)

Slothful day here at CasaK; I’m still in my jammies with what appears to be a dead animal on my head. (Apparently, one of my resolutions was to look more like Jim Traficant…)

Brenda, OTOH, looks lovely as always.

1 year ago

Pictures, please.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator
1 year ago

Sad that all you guys and gals aren’t closer -- we are going to have plenty of leftover prime rib.

ThePlagueFairy
1 year ago

Aww, Sven…that sounds just, ahem…prime!

I can’t eat prime rib any more but I could lick it. Would that be ok with you? I cleaned my little grey dress and polished my wand for the New Year. We’re not but a state away from you in the blessed land of teh jackalope and I loooove prime rib!

1 year ago
Reply to  ThePlagueFairy

You and Dv8 are welcome here any time, Miss Harper. It’s been wonderful to see the two of you again.