Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Sunday greetin’s, Wheelizens!

That’s certainly a “true” thread pic, Mac.

Some times a group of white guys is just a group of white guys.

I’m almost old enough to remember when Giuliani would not have been considered a “white guy”.

1 year ago

A blessed Sabbath, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa!

A prayer for all of our furry companions, past and present.

Funny how that works, isn’t it? Ever notice that those leading the charge against white males tend to be white. And male. But mostly white.

1 year ago

Good morning, GN, and happy Sunday Fatwa and Paddy!

1 year ago

Need to hang a mirror in the upstairs bathroom over the vanity and my vision is really blurry today -- what could possibly go wrong?

1 year ago

Well that wasn’t too bad.

1 year ago

Watching the Kobe Bryant news -- the crash site is less than a mile from teh bestest place ever.

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

I hear “Time in a Bottle” playing in the distance….

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Hi, Paddy and Sven!

Sven --

Glad the mirror hanging went well.

===================

I would like to slowly and methodically break every bone in Rashida Tlaib’s body as she screams her throat raw and bloody.

And when I was done, I’d give her a prison tattoo Hitler mustache.

I’m getting mighty tired of this Jooo-hating shit….especially from a member of our Congress.

1 year ago

Putting on my liberal hat: “It’s sad and awful how Trump has brought all the anti-Semites out of the woodwork.”

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

Its funny how antisemitic the left is and how they always accuse others of being antisemitic. Also they would probably not claim that about trump and themselves, because they think they are NOT antisemitic … for some reason.

1 year ago

OK, I’m already really sick of hearing about Kobe. The roads all around teh bestest place ever are shut down, the on/off ramps are closed, and it’s going to be a mess there for the next week as the pilgrims descend on the area to mourn. Not to mention the media.

1 year ago

Somehow I don’t think they’re going to give you the week off.