Happy Caturday, Wheelizens!

Does the motor sound labored and do you hear groans from the tires?

The polished concrete floors ripple when they ride by. πŸ‘Ώ

It’s been good having you and Miss Harper back around, dV8.

Indeed it has!

Hope teh Brits are enjoying their first full day of independence in a while.

Liberty hooliganism!!1!

We’re having lunch with MamaK today, which’ll be nice…except for the commute.

=============================

Too soon?

wu han solo.jpg
dv8
dv8

Lol! WuHan Solo…

Reply to  Mac

Hi, Mac!

Cheers for your good wishes. Hope you and Elena are well this morning.

“Boxit”; heh. (Better than “Buryit” or “Scoopit”, I reckon.)

Reply to  Mac

Hope they all have a fun, safe time and return with more money than they departed with. πŸ™‚

Enjoy teh fridge pasghetti [sic] and quiet.

dv8
dv8
Reply to  Mac

So now that Brexit was successful, which domino will fall next? I hear Finland, or even Sweden might get uncucked.

But I haven’t been following it all that closely, so I really don’t know which country is the most probable next domino.

Happy Cat[box]urday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, and Mac!

Fatwa -- safe travels, and enjoy your day!

Mac -- enjoy your solitude. Ditto what Fatwa said in re the financials.

Good morning, GN! Good luck to Elena at the tables -- as I recall though, Texas doesn’t have any casinos at all, right, Mac? Up to Oklahoma?

Reply to  Mac

I can understand that, Mac. I bet though what you would enjoy is working on/rebuilding old slot machines. Some intricate mechanics inside those.

Mrs Sven will celebrate 20 years at her job next month -- corporate sent her a nice card congratulating her on reaching that milestone, thanking her for her years of service, and asking her to choose between two commemorative gifts to celebrate the event: a brass lapel pin shaped as the number 20, or a “custom” badge holder.

Decisions, decisions….

Wow! They must really appreciate her service!

I found out last night that my [older] brother retired yesterday. He’s a few months shy of 62. Given how much he travels for work, mostly by car, I don’t blame him for wanting to get out, but that’s not something I’m going to be able to do in a year.

Congrats to your brother, Paddy. Sudden decision on his part?

The first I heard about it was on Facebook. From some of the comments from his cow-workers, it sounds like it’s been a rough few years for a number of people.

Well I hope it all works out for him.

Manners. Thanks for the input on veggie washing. The peroxide method is not one that I was familiar with -- might give that a whirl.

It’s not so much the washing that’s a pain; it’s the drying off.

Odd. It hit 87 degrees this afternoon, and starting Monday we have freeze watches in effect.