Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Slightly Stir-crazy Salutations, Wheelizens!

Hope you’re all doing okay this morning.

Congress is asshoe.

BBL.

cornholio coronavirus.jpg
dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

Heh! I saw the referenced Bevis and Butthead episode when it was new!

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Ooooh…I know what we’re having for lunch!

cream of bat soup.jpg
1 year ago

What’s the better choice: mix with a can of milk or water?

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Aquarium cleaner.

X_LA_Native
Admin
1 year ago

On one hand, I gotta give the guy a little credit for thinking outside the box, on the other hand, I know what’s going to be the next item on Wal-Mart’s list of ‘tings that need approval.

Reply to  X_LA_Native

If my supplies run low, I hear a good substitute is

Moonbat Soup.

A little stringy, but it’ll do in a pinch.

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

Pangolin Juice might be the thing

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

I only have pangolin gin; tarnation!!

pangolin gin.jpeg
dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

that’s no good. cus all the good stuff has been sterilized.

1 year ago

Good morning Fatwa, and GN!

Got my eye pricked yesterday and now for a week of eyedrops, eyedrops, and more eyedrops! Less painful of a procedure than I thought it would be, but uncomfortable nonetheless. As such, I give my proxy today to X to represent me here at teh wheel.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Hi, Sven!

Hope teh procedure has great efficacy and that you heal quickly.

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

Prayers, Sven. Will this procedure help the corneal nick to heal?

1 year ago

It’s supposed to -- but who knows? If it doesn’t, then maybe there’s some other underlying problem.

An interesting aside -- this doctor’s office had their waiting room tv tuned to Fox.

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

Hm… Fox, eh. well that’s a good sign.

1 year ago

Prayers for Jack Tatum. In the dark an hour or so ago, Mrs Sven stepped barefoot directly on a headless rat on the stairs and exploded body parts all up and down the landing and walls. She’s not all that pleased with her “little angel” at the moment.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

That’s truly unfortunate; euwwwwww!

(I will admit I laughed at your description, but I also cringed. Hard.)

X_LA_Native
Admin
1 year ago

Hey, they’re ALL “little angels” until they fling the carcass at the door …

Reply to  X_LA_Native

Our l’il angel used to bring us headless birds, back when I was in grade school.

1 year ago

Happy [checks calendar] Wednesday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, Sven, and LA_TeX!

Sven -- prayers for swift healing for you and mercy for Jack Tatum. Will you be able to use your disability as an excuse for not cleaning up the rat guts?

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Hi, TeX (!!1!) and Paddy!

…I know what’s going to be the next item on Wal-Mart’s list of ‘tings that need approval.

Sad “heh”.

At least here -- unlike Los Angeles -- they don’t have to keep the spray paint locked-up / request ID when selling it.

Yet.

Aquarium Cleaner… okay…………………………….

Well… Trump Derangement Syndrome vs. Trump: I’m gonna call this one a draw.

Maybe be a little vague when mentioning drug names from the podium.

We know all too well on the Wheel how real Teh Crayzee ™ can be.

1 year ago

I listened to a bit of NY’s Cuomo press conference -- It’s bad of me, but I don’t have much sympathy for New York or its problems and at the same time, no one in America ought to have much sympathy for what happens to CA. We made our bed and now we can lie in it.

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

I have long thought that what “we” should do, particularly in California, is just give the Left everything they want--at least on the state and local levels, to help accelerate CA’s collapse and perhaps get it back to sane governance in a reasonable period of time. Also it could serve as an example to others of what happens to jurisdictions run by leftists.

I know that sounds extreme, but I feel like if that were done in a state as large as California, it would have a profound effect.

Campaign idea:

#demexit
#walkaway,

AND

#rightvoteleft

Give them everything, tax increases, crazy business killing regulations and all!

I dunno, it makes me shudder to think of actually doing that, but in majority left states cities and counties, our votes don’t usually count, and it’s a way to make them count in a way that the left would not anticipate.

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

Eureka!!! I found the cure!!!

fishtank cleaner.jpg
dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

Harper says hi, btw, she’s dealing with a migraine today, otherwise she’d be joining in the fun.

1 year ago

Just one tablespoon, mixed in 5 gallons of nasty aquarium water, taken at bedtime and you’ll feel like a new fish!

1 year ago

So that’s why fish don’t get the Chinese flu -- I knew there had to be a reason!

1 year ago

Feel better, Miss Harper.

1 year ago

This “crisis” is a politician’s wet dream. They can get air time every day, for a bored captive tv audience, and talk for hours about what fine leaders they are while not imparting any real information or doing anything meaningful. Newsom is clearly auditioning for his run in 2024, and he’s going to be a dangerous opponent. What’s the LA mayor’s name? Garcetti? Not sure what’s he auditioning for except maybe governor.

I’m sure it’s the same in most states.

1 year ago

The sad thing is I’ve heard many people say read many comments online about what great leadership Nuisance is showing and how we need someone like him in the White House.

Good night, Wheelizens!

zMoyShmg.jpg
1 year ago

Did I call this one or what.

“He’s lying. I was sent to the #COVID19 isolation ward room in a major hospital ER from a separate urgent care facility after showing UNBEARABLY PAINFUL symptoms. The hospital couldn’t test me for #coronavirus because of CDC (Pence task force) restrictions,” Kathy Griffin said in a tweet.

You win the pool!