Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Monday again?!? Bucch!

Paddy --

Congratters to Teh Older; glad you were able to have a RW celebration of the virtual graduation.

Mac --

It’s amazing that Photobucket continues to make what was a useful, functional free site into a carptastic pay service; interesting business model to say the least.

Devilishly clever of them. 👿

Got nothin’ else; BBL.

1 year ago

Happy Monday, GN.

1 year ago

Happy Monday, Gerbil Nation!

Today is day one of our annual two-day work retreat. Only this time, instead of it being at a nice hotel by the pier in Huntington Beach, it’s virtual. Fortunately it’s only 9am-12noon each day. Last year was my first time and I found the event to be useful, informative, and fun. We’ll see how this one goes.

1 year ago

Hello Fatwa and Paddy -- I’ll have to catch up on back threads. In the meantime, I’m wondering if any FDR statues ought to be coming down as that racist bastard locked up all the Japanese and destroyed their lives.

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

FDR? Socialist Hero FDR? I’m gonna go with “no.”

1 year ago

Hope your retreat is going well, Paddy, and congratulations to Teh Older. So, Fatwa, you are venturing back to LA, eh? Cool. If Miss Brenda is still working remote, she could come with you!

1 year ago

Still waiting on that story, Dv8 -- sorry I missed you on teh wheel, Miss Harper. Thoughts and prayers for Mrs. Mac’s recovery and yours as well, Mac. And thoughts and prayers for you, Tex, on the work front.

I feel better today both in regards to work and life in general. I think it had to do with my eyeball deciding to get stuck to my eyelid again about 4 AM Sunday morning. I was a real screamer and a wall pounder for almost an hour. FFS, I thought migraines were bad, but I think this is worse, but the really bad pain usually only lasts maybe an hour. The rest of yesterday tho was kind of a blur -- luckily I still have some eye pain drops left over from my last surgery.

1 year ago

Ouch! I’m sorry you’re still going through this, Sven!

1 year ago

Thanks -- I think tho all that pain reset me and for that I’m grateful.

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

I’m sorry you’re not feeling well eyewise. That’s aweful

The Story of the ******* Lawyer is forthcoming. Probably tomorrow. I tell it now, but I have stream viewers demanding that I look at some memes they did.

1 year ago